$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

I could, but it would be considered a specialty mount. I get quite a few requests for stuff like this, makes me think I should make a more specific line of mounts to account for more uncommon setups. :thinking:

1 Like

I can refund you, bad on me for not getting them out quick enough :sleepy:

1 Like

Thanks a ton man. The order no is #289.

Alright I’m deciding between surface finishes. Here is a pic of my best work. Really really nice, pic doesn’t do justice. I may have to up the cost a few bucks cause this kinda finish takes me a while, but it looks so sexy15483836016451310785973 15483836572371221934918 1548383976055121677819

If this kind of finish is desired and is worth $2 then tell me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, it’s worth it. Dare I say it might even be worth $3. :wink: Looks great.

2 Likes

That finish is worth $5 imo. 1/3 the cost of the mount to make it look soooo much better

1 Like

@Boardnamics Are there plans in the pipeline to do mounts for trucks other than caliber 2? The price for these mounts are so good which is surprising compared with a lot of CNC mounts on the market. Trampa infinity/vertigo trucks, for example, have very few ‘cheap’ mounts and a lot of people like me are looking for options that are affordable so we can place our funds into performance not necessarily over-engineered motor mounts.

Great job btw :+1:

1 Like

Most likely. I may have to increase the price for some mounts. What trucks specifically? I’m doing Paris and surf rodz tkp real soon :slight_smile:

You could offer a version without the finish too for $14.99 :smiley:

4 Likes

@Boardnamics trampa’s infinity or vertigo trucks or maybe MBS matrix 2.

Just looked them up, those both look doable. Just a rough estimate, I could probably make dual mounts for Trampa Spring trucks and MBS matrix I and II for $100.

Before I begin offroad trucks, I want to finish paris/universal and surf rodz TKP. When this is all set and done, I’ll have quite a few designs to pick from!

2 Likes

What about 90mm-110mm instead of 62mm-78mm Caliber mounts? For bigger wheels

Certainly possible. All it would take is a longer arm piece, clamp would stay the same. An additional $5 cost outa cover it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am almost done the batch of idler mounts.

There is going to be 2 available surface finishes starting soon. The premium shiny look with chamfered edges, and the totally plain and a little sharp look.

The cheap unfinished version will be $2 cheaper, meaning $13/$18 non idler, idler respectively. This is ultra cheap and the lowest price I can ever offer. If you’re on a serious budget and don’t care about it looking perfect, this is it!!

The premium version looks super nice and is the best I can make them with my equipment. They will cost $18/$23. So $3 more than they used to. Still a really good value and they add serious bling to your build.

IMG_20190129_153017135 IMG_20190129_153058543_HDR

7 Likes

They look really good. Definitely worth an extra few $$

2 Likes

Are the holes in the corner for spacer bar?

They’re for the pulley cover, but surely someone could add a bar too.

2 Likes

I know you probably have this posted as a kit somwhere - but what is the price for a full dual mount setup?

Would you be able to list out the price for an unfinished set?

Should I use the website link?

These are definitely some of the best mounts on the market now. Love it! I wish you had a 30mm longer version of the non-idler one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A plain unfinished set of idlers on my website would be $18(2) + $5 shipping so $41. They still include the timing belts :slight_smile: