Buy FOCBOX Unity

$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

I’ll add a production run of those to my list. I’d need the dimensions of the bolt circle and stuff

They would have to cost about as much as the entire caliber ii set because they would be a special design. I would probably only make 20 arms. If demand shows then I can bump that up :slight_smile:

I could, but it would be considered a specialty mount. I get quite a few requests for stuff like this, makes me think I should make a more specific line of mounts to account for more uncommon setups. :thinking:

I can refund you, bad on me for not getting them out quick enough :sleepy:

Thanks a ton man. The order no is #289.

Alright I’m deciding between surface finishes. Here is a pic of my best work. Really really nice, pic doesn’t do justice. I may have to up the cost a few bucks cause this kinda finish takes me a while, but it looks so sexy

If this kind of finish is desired and is worth $2 then tell me :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s worth it. Dare I say it might even be worth $3. :wink: Looks great.

That finish is worth $5 imo. 1/3 the cost of the mount to make it look soooo much better

@Boardnamics Are there plans in the pipeline to do mounts for trucks other than caliber 2? The price for these mounts are so good which is surprising compared with a lot of CNC mounts on the market. Trampa infinity/vertigo trucks, for example, have very few ‘cheap’ mounts and a lot of people like me are looking for options that are affordable so we can place our funds into performance not necessarily over-engineered motor mounts.

Great job btw :+1:

Most likely. I may have to increase the price for some mounts. What trucks specifically? I’m doing Paris and surf rodz tkp real soon :slight_smile:

You could offer a version without the finish too for $14.99 :smiley:

@Boardnamics trampa’s infinity or vertigo trucks or maybe MBS matrix 2.

Just looked them up, those both look doable. Just a rough estimate, I could probably make dual mounts for Trampa Spring trucks and MBS matrix I and II for $100.

Before I begin offroad trucks, I want to finish paris/universal and surf rodz TKP. When this is all set and done, I’ll have quite a few designs to pick from!

Wenzani | MBS Core 16| MBS Matrix Trucks | 10sXp | rest is still unknown

What about 90mm-110mm instead of 62mm-78mm Caliber mounts? For bigger wheels

Certainly possible. All it would take is a longer arm piece, clamp would stay the same. An additional $5 cost outa cover it :slight_smile:

I am almost done the batch of idler mounts.

There is going to be 2 available surface finishes starting soon. The premium shiny look with chamfered edges, and the totally plain and a little sharp look.

The cheap unfinished version will be $2 cheaper, meaning $13/$18 non idler, idler respectively. This is ultra cheap and the lowest price I can ever offer. If you’re on a serious budget and don’t care about it looking perfect, this is it!!

The premium version looks super nice and is the best I can make them with my equipment. They will cost $18/$23. So $3 more than they used to. Still a really good value and they add serious bling to your build.

They look really good. Definitely worth an extra few $$

Are the holes in the corner for spacer bar?

They’re for the pulley cover, but surely someone could add a bar too.

I know you probably have this posted as a kit somwhere - but what is the price for a full dual mount setup?

Would you be able to list out the price for an unfinished set?

Should I use the website link?

These are definitely some of the best mounts on the market now. Love it! I wish you had a 30mm longer version of the non-idler one :slight_smile: