$15/20 Boardnamics Caliber Motor Mounts

@Boardnamics any plans on making mounts for the psychotiller tkps?

Current me if Im wrong but his SR TKP ones should work with psychotillers TKPs.

They use the same hexagonal Aluminum

2 Likes

@Boardnamics do you have those available? I can’t find any on your website but I can PM you and work out the details

@anorak234 :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow. I’m blind. Just finished 27 hrs of flying to get to Madrid so my exhaustion hasn’t helped my mental capacity. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Did I read somewhere you were considering making a longer mount for AT tires? Or is that somethinf easily possible you could CAD up and cut??

I have my matrix II mounts coming out this weekend. Finishing touches on them IMG_20190619_200023528

These things are burly as hell. Every component has been up scaled from the original Caliber II design. No shot at breaking these, especially with crossbars

7 Likes

priority and first class are not the same price anymore?

247cc0d3332ba1d6dbbbafe45ca09fa5%20(1)

They never have been in actual shipping prices, if they were on his site, he was taking a loss.

I can however tell you that his flat rate priority is a bit higher than it should be if he were using Paypals shipping rates.

Either way, in my experiences -

First Class: Cali --> Ohio 3 days Priority: Cali --> Ohio 2 days

I just mailed 3kg from Ohio to Cali w/priority mail, box ~8x7x4, for $13 something.

paypal.com/shiplabel/create

“I ship through USPS First Class Mail. If you order more than 2 mounts, the shipping becomes Priority Mail at no cost to you. I charge the exact price, no markup.”

don’t know what you mean.

That calculator is totally wrong. We are trying to fix that asap. The correct prices should be $5.50 FCM and $7.50 PM. If you need me to send an invoice id be more than happy to

1 Like

your giving away the house! =P a small flate rate box is 7.90 unless you have some agreement with usps… should just round it it off to $8 and keep the dime for paypal fees lol but good on ya for only charging 7.50!

Transparency in business practices is important.

I literally took more than half of a dudes business a few years back just because he was trying to make more profit than he already was (which was a LOT) by jacking up shipping prices. I’m glad tho, worked out for me.

1 Like

heres my contribution t your cause =) bought a set to finish of a budget gift board for a friend…very study and just the right amount of adjustment and need especially for the price. would def get a couple more sets once i get motivated for a future build…

3 Likes

Are you going to have mounts or do any existing mounts fit the the og matrix pro trucks?

image image

Some simple braces I fabricated.

10 Likes

Lookin pretty hardcore :smile:

1 Like

I’m a pretty hardcore kinda guy

1 Like

True that :laughing:

I found 63 cover for small wheels on your site, did you manage to modify it for large wheels? Can you share the files?