12s 8 amp hour slim lipo NEW US only

I think you might be a little late

Am I? Please screen shot and send to me where it says sold :thinking:

Lol I just doubt he has the same pack laying around a year later :joy:

Againā€¦ please show me where it says sold. Better to inquire than assume.

boom

10 chars

4 Likes

Yea man itā€™s more than likely gone a year later

1 Like

not sure why this made me laugh so much :joy:

Fair enough. Just figured Iā€™d ask.

Still quite a noob here. Sorry in advance :sweat_smile: Can anyone help? Do I have anything to worry about here (aside from the obvious. Clearance under deck, insane top speed etc) Iā€™m running a single 190kv 6374 SK3, Torque VESC, 90mm wheels, 16:32 gears and I just ordered 2 6s 8000 mah lipos Iā€™ll be running in series. Iā€™m upgrading from 2 3s 5000mah lipos in series. Anything other than changing battery voltage cutoff start and end? Do I need to re-detect motor? Set any other parameters? Just wanna make sure I donā€™t damage my VESC or any other components. Thanks in advance anyone!!

Hi Bert, I wasnā€™t talking to you bro :slight_smile: Try using the search function for specific questions or for quick and dirty little questions try asking them in chat. As a last resort start a new topic, to get the best response show you have done your research and you are not looking for other people to do all the work for you: you just need some technical help

2 Likes

Thank you sir!! Iā€™ve tried searching for an answer for my specific setup. Theoretically I should be fine Iā€™d just like a seasoned pro to confirm ya know? Thanks for the tips!

IT is sold yes.

Only issue I see with that setup is you will go over the 60k eRPM limit of the VESC. At 12S youā€™ll be at 50.4v on full charge, which puts the theoretical RPM of the motor at 9,576. Assuming a 14-pole motor thatā€™s 9,576 * 7 pole pairs equals 67,032 eRPM. Not 100% certain that limit still applies (may have been fixed in the firmware, not sure) but people still talk about it as if it does so Iā€™d be careful if I were you because if it isnā€™t fixed your DRV chip will blow.

Thanks for the response. I thought about this but wouldnā€™t setting my limit to default at 60,000 prohibit it going over that?

Yea but itā€™s crazy inefficient

Inefficient as inā€¦overworking components? How so?

Inefficient as in your motor is only running at 70% if itā€™s max efficiency when you do that, less range, less power

Ahhh okay. What would you recommend to remedy this?

Really you canā€™t do anything other than getting a lower kV motor or lower voltage battery

What if I ran dual VESC and dual sk3 6374?