12s 8 amp hour slim lipo NEW US only

Custom made from (2) 8000 Mah 6s lipos (brand new not a single charge in them)

I realized i dont want to use lipos anymore so i made these and just left them alone. its done in the slim lipo configuration. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HobbyKing-ZIPPY-Flightmax-8000mAh-6S1P-30C-DIY-Maker-Booole-/182152465333?hash=item2a69220bb5:g:aFYAAOSwOtBXS~U1 Batteries alone are almost $100 X2 (i paid more for them when they were more expensive) I can turn these into (2) slim 6s batteries if you need so you can charge them. Ill heat shrink them for you too.

US only

2 Likes

You selling them?

How much?

selling? yes its for sale. do you have an offer?

Depends i live in australia

cant ship batteries internationally sorry.

It’s ok I do have 1 question though I’m guessing you fit them with a balance lead do you make those leads because I can’t find one that would be long enough.

If you buy them could you put a link in

a 12s lead? https://www.amazon.com/10pcs-JST-XH-Lipo-Balance-Extension/dp/B00EZIKTKE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467786991&sr=8-3&keywords=12s+jst

Not sure if you have amazon in Australia though?

fuhhh if I had a compatible charging set-up i’d buy these in a heart beat. I might have a custom charger commissioned to charge 3x 4s 6.6a batteries to stay within the 3x 100wh battery flight limit. those extra ah would be phenomenal if there was a good 12s 10a charger already in existence.

For the right price I’ll split it to 2 6s batteries so you can charge them :slight_smile: or you. An throw some more dough in and I’ll add a bms on it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

dangit dangit dangit! I told myself I’d get into this to save money! Let me see what the miami boards guy says he can do with this custom charger, I currently don’t have any charging set up but if I can safely charge both 2x 6s’s and 3x 4s’s with the same charger (I assume yes), I’ll start throwing numbers your way. I should know by tomorrow night, I’m drooling over those watt hours!

haha alright buddy let me know what happens. This thing is going at a good deal trust me. i got bills due so this has got to go lol

I am guessing you just cut the end off

cut the end off what? I would just solder the leads on

I think @zk8_builder means cutting off the female connector.

Yeah sorry for that lack of info thanks @lox897

oh ! yes i just cut off the female side. :slight_smile:

Ok so I am getting a bit annoying here probably but where did you get/will get the heatshrink

I have a huge stack of heat shrink all from china takes a month to get here lol just google heat shrink.

Just base it on the dimensions I need

What are the dimensions of the pack?