10s4p battery wanted or what have you EU/UK

Looking buy or have built a 10s4p or something close to it battery :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lipo/li-ion?

1 Like

for liion, take vtc5a, vtc6 or q30 cells. I prefer the vtc5a. I would not recommend lipo anymore because they alwaaaays start sag voltage after time.

Liion is the way to go, for me. :metal:

I have no experience with lipos but from what i read they only sag if they have a low C rating (like 20 - 30c for example). Not sure if you’ll notice that much sag with 65c Graphenes for instance.

1 Like

my experience is even with high end 50c lipos after the 30th ride they start to sag at 60% and start to lose capacity. I put them in storage mode after every ride and never over or undercharged them but did not help. Its just a lipo thing I think :grinning:

1 Like

Good to know , didn’t know that. I was going to try some lipos for a small build…I might change my plans .

1 Like

I mean lipos are totaly fine and easy to get them working. But for a long term build i would take liion. If the board is meant to be cheap just go with lipos they just dont last that long :slight_smile:

If you need a battery hit up @thisguyhere or @psychotiller both are solid battery builders

1 Like

If you had a 6s 5000mah 65c lipo it can put out 325 amps (just ratings)

30c they are rated for 150a

But I’m sure you know manfuacture ratings mean nothing

i have 3 sony vtc5 10s4p packs for sale $320 shipped anywhere in the USA

In all previous experience, the VTC5 has a slightly longer lifespan than the the VTC5a. both are fantastic cells, but realistically they can safely only pull 25a each

here is a useful site for verifying info about the genuine current abilities. (read the fine print at the bottom of the site)

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common18650comparator.php

Built my last battery lion 10s4p but lookin have this one built don’t have the time… 10s4p lion 30q with charge only bms flat pack to fit a hyperbest deck

Here is my second battery pack from @hyperIon1

10s5p flatpack

They are great to deal with and my other pack has been performing phenomenally.

1 Like

€327.29 for 100 Q30s shipped (Nkon)

If you’re going diy again, we could buy together. (need like 50x)

Edit: the bulk discount it’s not worth half the hassle.

Looking for a battery made in Europe/uk as I’m in Ireland

@pjotr47 send him a pm :wink:

1 Like

He’s not doing orders at the moment, I asked him like a week ago. Too busy with exams he said. I asked when he’d be done with them as it was a long term project…No response.

Look elsewhere!

1 Like

Ok… Let me think… @Acido is also building batteries in EU

1 Like

Yeah, I do but there’s probably a 3-4 week long line

1 Like

Haha thnx for the tag, I have to much guys asking me questions for building a battery, or battery building tips & tricks.

Unfortunately I am currently too busy with my studies.

@jimmymagix If I forgot to reply, sorry for that. I sometimes forget to answer. I often read messages at a quick moment

1 Like

I think @DavidBanner might be stocking what you’re looking for soon.

1 Like