10s4p batteries for sale $300 (USA ONLY)

bump. 10char

Looks like quality work to me. Looking forward to getting my new pack. Hopefully should arrive in the mail by the time I get back in town later this week from work.

As part of my new board’s shakedown runs, I may try to do a range test (back pack with tools, and a family member with a vehicle to come pick me up). Possibly this weekend.

Will report back, if I’m still alive…

3 Likes

If all goes well, it will indeed.

1 Like

Decent price wonder if you’d be able to make something for an ebike might be interested

1 Like

Bump. 10char

I feel like someone is gonna mention the sharp corners on the nickel strip :confused: they should be rounded off to prevent shorts

1 Like

They are double insulated with fish paper.

Then kapton is added as well. I have tried to see if they can poke through it with repetitive motion and the just cant.

I am glad you pointed that out though

1 Like

Good to know! Just figured someone would point it out eventually. How many builds have you put these packs in? What’s the range like? I don’t know too much about these cells

1 Like

Range completely depends on rider weight and motor size, but its only slightly smaller than a 10s4p 30q pack, but has slightly higher discharge abilities.

I use one in a spud style build and it seems to have more range than i use.

I prefer my mtb for long distance and my small Board for the “last mile”

bump.

also, buy my batteries please, i have bills to pay :confused:

@IndyPilot

Ready to ship tomorrow when the post office opens.

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Batteries are still for sale

bump. 2 still for sale. 1 of each layout

Bump. 10char

Bump bump bump. Got some more for sale

Interested in the 10s4p pack you have pictures of above. What do you mean by ‘1 piece’ vs. ‘2 piece’? Do you have some already built or would you need to build it? If the latter, how long would it take? Cost is still $300 I assume?

Pm me for more info! I dont want to revive this thread

Might be interested in a 12s5p 30Q pack later, what’s the price gonna be? (With Charger, charge port, charge only bms, XT 90)

Pm me and we can figure it out!

1 Like