10s4p 30q battery w/ Bestech BMS $250 Shipped

Built this battery towards the end of last year. Has less than 20 cycles on it, ended up going with a 10s5p instead. Includes a Bestech BMS w/ the integrated eswitch. Built with genuine Samsung 30q cells. Pack was built to be flexible. See build photos below. $250 shipped within the US. Open to international shipping but shipping would be buyer responsibility. image image image o

4 Likes

Bump for price drop. $250 shipped within the US

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for reaching out! Is that the basic evolve BMS thar comes with it? If so I’m very interested in this pack.

bro

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad. New to all this, just looking for a quick and easy way to fix this board without sending it back to Evolve.

1 Like

All good. Ill search the term evolve bms for you, there was a thread recently about purchasing some of them… im sure you can catch a fantastic deal, and all you really have to do is unplug and replug everything lol. No sense to pay them for their “labor”.

boom. Probably 60 dollar max after all the shipping and recouping the cost of shipping etc :man_shrugging:

You should learn how to do this anyways. I dont want to lecture you about evolve as im sure you dont hear the end of it, but if you ever have a cutout and you fear for your safety, youll know how to replace the BMS and then you can plug in a vesc :sunglasses:

You are amazing!!! Thank you so much! I’ve head/read a lot about Evolve, hence why I’m trying to avoid them as much as I can. You’re right, better to learn how to do this I doubt this is the last time I’ll have something like this happen. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Thanks again!!!

1 Like

I’m interested, let me know

1 Like

Battery sold , please close. @mmaner

1 Like