10s3p & 12s3p packs for sale

2 batteries for sale. Was using both for 3-5 months each or so, upgraded both builds I had them in for bigger batteries. Both are used obviously, but no issues with either and both work fine. If someone wants both of them I will do a package deal with a discount. LMK any questions anyone has. Also, I do have a couple of different enclosures that I used with each of these if anybody wants to grab one of those to go with it for a little extra. No cracks, breaks, or anything of the nature on either. Both black and made by psychotiller.

12s3p Samsung 30q battery (from Miami electric) charge only BMS XT60 connector XT30 connector for charge port (have charge port if desired to that can work with this set up) $250 obo Located in Orange County - SoCal Will Ship - at buyers expense though (STILL AVAILABLE)

12s3p

10s3p Samsung 30q battery - made by reliable form member No BMS XT60 connector connector (can’t remember what it’s called, the small red one) for charge port (have charge port if desired to that can work with this set up) $200 obo Located in Orange County - SoCal Will Ship - buyers expense though (STILL AVAILABLE)

10s3p%20back 10s3p%20front

1 Like

bumpy McBumperton’s

1 Like