10S10P Battery help

Have you tried yours out yet?

nope. still no vesc. I think scepty said hes shipping me one tomorrow though. hopefully itll be here Wednesday. Did I mention hes a super nice guy?

I know one of my clients with a 10s8p with the LG packs is getting about 20miles between charges Vesc is set at 40A motor max, 30A batt max

Do these packs have alot of sag?

I have no idea about the Sona cells I have never in my life seen them or used or heard of them

The LG or Samsung cells do sag at full load Running an 8P at 30A means 0 sag

I accidently put the wrong link. I am planning on getting the packs with Samsung cells.

Well then yah donā€™t run them above 5-7A cont per cell, you really canā€™t cause the BMS are 10-12A limited, with 10P you could do 50A batt

wait so running my 6p at 20a means no sag also?

cause my plan was to put the batt. max at 30a

Yeah, that should not have visible sag from just heavy load You can do 25

but 30a will correct?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t run at max BMS current either, theyā€™ll heat up, might pop, they are not great BMSā€¦

1 Like

alright 25a max it is lol. guess Iā€™m stepping down from 50a of my last packā€¦

its worth it for 20 mile range though

2 Likes

I run my 9S at 25A maxā€¦

1 Like

yea not sure ive ever pulled anything over 25a so I should be ok either way.

its just that state of mind

1 Like

I always start with lowest working settings and tweak up to where I want it. You will always have more conservative settings that way and get what you want. If you start high and tweak down youā€™ll stop much higher

2 Likes

Im gonna get this charger. https://www.ebay.com/itm/42V-5A-FAST-Charger-For-36V-Li-Ion-Electric-Bike-Bicycle-Ebike-Batteries-/263274070242?hash=item3d4c5b80e2:g:gcEAAOSwa~BYSrny

Where do you guys get a charging port.

maybe ill pick up one of those mini usb extensions so I donā€™t have to open my enclosure a bunch lol.

good idea though.

totally off topic butā€¦ is the bt module Iā€™m getting for metr? if not then which app is it good for

1 Like

Itā€™s not for metr, it works with EVERY other app, though I think it works read only on metrā€¦not aure

1 Like

Wonā€™t anyone think of the range LoLz

Some of us know how heavy it will be and want it anyway. Iā€™m in the process of getting a 10S16P build underway. I want a 100 mile board. So if I want to ride it all day long, I can do that.

3 Likes

lol. not sure what other apps there are for us IOS scrubsā€¦

1 Like