10s bestech bms

unless we can get 50pc the price is what it is vat has to be paid shipped into eurozone and tracked shiipping back out its going to be 57 to 60 euros each… Im back on to bestech the prices she s given me are the same as if u order 2 ill price 50,46 10s and 4 12s

The price i got was 40usd each and shipping was 40usd 470usd

all this because i want 1 12s bms

Hi - need a 10s BMS (looking for HCX-D223V1). Shipping to Brazi. How much?

@hornet90 Hi! How much for a 10s BMS. Also how long for delivery. I’m from Galway so it should be cheaper?

not gonna lie, I didn’t even know what VAT or import fees were before I joined this forum…

Merca!

1 Like

We don’t have any yet we are only pricing them up Shipping to Galway tracked is about 7 euros Don’t forget no one is making money from this

1 Like

@hornet90 Thanks for the speedy reply! :smiley: 7 euro is fine. Fair enough, I understand how a group buy works you definitely don’t profit… especially considering the time your giving for free. But with the BMSs your estimate of 57-60 + 7 post = €67?.. I was just wondering once ye ordered them how long would they take to reach ireland. Even so, it looks like you’ll be waiting a long time for 50 people :wink: Thanks again! :grinning:

if the 50 are a lot cheaper ill buy them…right now the price is 58e shipped out from here… if your stuck i have a 8s new in a sealed bag never used

If you are going to go through with the buy, ill take one for 10s .

New prices came in not good 50c cheaper on 50u she broke her heart with that price…

So the best way of buying is to team up and buy in pairs

So how much cheaper prices and faster shipment do you get when you have bestech deliver to California for example? I also need a 10s bms in the near future and my brother travels to LA quite often with lots of extra space in his suitcase :slight_smile: So if this is of any help, I can have him bring them over and ship them to you guys from Munich. If this doesnt help then please count me in for your order!

Acido is looking after this now he has found a way…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys im taking this over I guess, have one spot empty here Im ordering 4 to 5 BMS since my lack of budget there are 2 spots available Price is 49$ plus this is with all fees paid shipping to you from Croatia, should be about 8$ for Europe Zone 1 and 11 for zone 2 You will be paying the fees to me and to bestech idk whats that im barely making this work Will tell you the full number later, the next order will be bigger and have at least 10 bmss, just send me a pm

Interested, Sent a PM.

I want to buy this BMS too. If someone has 1 for sole I would be interested :slight_smile:

If u have no luck try this lad http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/andy-one-namasaki-s-10s-and-12s-build/39305?u=hornet90

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I hope this will work out :slight_smile:

I might have one in 2 or 3 weeks but cant guarantee (10s)

SHiped to London ? How much