10s bestech bms

See, $47 a pop isn’t that bad for a quality bms with e-switch.

So do u not pay vat on stuff that comes into the usa

I’ve never had to pay extra taxes on stuff from china

where are u livin.I always get hit if its over 50e

Im interested how much would it be when we split?

She’s coming back to me with a cheaper price it’s the vat that’s killing it extra 23% and then I need to ship back out of Ireland 10e each tracked and I need to sell the 10

Right now it looks like 63 euro Inc vat shipped back out of ireland

Damn thats a bit expensive for me, but still might buy it, when are you planning to order it my card is coming in a week

I might not be placing an order I don’t think anyone wants them at that price…I might order a 12s x2 I have a 8s one here for sale

That means 63€ all inclusive inside the EU? That’s quiet a lot :confused: Almost more than my whole battery pack :smiley:

there 40usd each then 40usd shipping paypal fees 470usd into euro 388e +23% =477.24/10=57.724+10e shipping back out of here

For a comparison With the group buy BMS = $39USD x 10 = $390 Shipping = $38 5% paypal fee = $21.40 So total is $449.4 for 10 units.

Convert that to euro is €388. VAT at 23% is €90 making the total €478. That brings each BMS to €47.80 then add another €10 euro for shipping within Europe. Making the total delivered €57.80.

A single order with minimum 2 would work out at:

BMS = $39USD x 2 = 78 Shipping = $38 5% paypal fee = $5.80 Total $121.80USD

Converted to euro is €104.82. VAT at 19% (I’m in Germany) €19.91 making total €124.74 That brings total cost for 2 units to €62.37

I’m not from Germany and my German is not that great so I’m not 100% sure on how it works or if there are extra duty fees. Last time I ordered something from US it had a value of $50USD and the DHL driver wanted me to pay him €45 to cover the VAT, duty and a €15 DHL fee for covering the VAT for me.

So even with lower VAT and direct delivery, total cost would work out more and you would have the hassle of having to resell one of the BMS.

So while the price is high, unless you have a way to get around the VAT, it is still cheaper than buying it on your own.

1 Like

Was this from the German office? I bought a couple from China but got hammered for import duties… If they could ship from Germany this might bring some of the cost down?

As far as I know they ship direct from China. I’m waiting for a reply from Lucy to confirm though.

I just had a look through my emails and I had this reply.

"Hello Ben,

If the order quantity reach 50pcs or more, it would have discount.

No, we don’t have stock in our office in Germany so far.

If you perfect want to purchase this module from our Germany office, I’ll recommend our colleague for you, you can purchase from our Germany office directly."

I’ve dropped the a line to see if they can put me in touch with the German office.

They will cost you $40-45

1 Like

I’m in for one or two 10S BMS if they can be shipped from Germany. That would be really noice! :+1:

1 Like

Yep, it would help if they could do that and the price is the same. I was hit for £32 on 2 BMS’s to the UK from China.

1 Like

Keep us posted and we’ll go on from there. Thanks!