10s Bestech BMS - Europe

Can you set this BMS to charge and balance up to 4.1V?

I believe you can. Get a blank spec sheet. There you can view what you can change about the BMS. Just to be clear. It can only be done by bestech. You can’t change it afterwards at home (unless you probably know what you are doing, but then you wouldn’t ask this question I presume)

Problem is that in such spec sheet they allow to change overcurrent, overcharge and overdischarge protection but balancing voltage stays intact. Which rises question if the balancer will work at all

I understand what you’re saying. My cells perfectly charge to 4.20volts, so that’s no problem for me. Maybe try contacting them and ask if they can dial in a lower balancing voltage?

Here is one of my latest checks: 1: 4.20 2: 4.20 3: 4.20 4: 4.20 5: 4.19 6: 4.20 7: 4.19 8: 4.20 9: 4.20 10: 4.20

I’ll do that, thanks. Do you check it manualy with multimeter?

Correct, will probably do it again in the next few weeks

someone who sell a 12s bms?

Hi! is the HCX-D223V1 still the best option for a BMS now? I know that the was discussed last Aug 2017 with @Namasaki(is this still your go to BMS?) but would like to see what everyone is using now on their 10s battery configs. :smile:

Unfortunately the word on the street is that the HCX-D223V1 has been discontinued

1 Like

that’s unfrotunate :frowning: would you be able to recommend the ideal BMS as those are now discontinued? planning to run a 10s6p on a 2wd carvon V4 TD but looking at the site is making my head spin from trying to decide what I actually need for my build lol

I would still use a Bestech. You just need to find a model that is comparable

1 Like

So I can’t really go wrong with selecting a 10s from their list on the bestech site?

Depends on which one you get and how you plan to set it up

Keep an eye out for a BMS that can hold the discharge load your looking for. As an extra you can look for one with an e-switch if that is what you want. Other settings you can most likely tweak to make it as desired (for example like the 223). One other factor that could be big is the size/dimensions.

Good luck!

"HCX-D596 is the upgraded version of HCX-D223V1. " - Lucy from Bestechpower

I couldn’t see it on their website though. Edit. nevermind. its there

2 Likes

I’m also trying to order a bestech bms for 10s 80a. When I asked about HCX-D223v1 Lucy told me that the HCX-D596 is a upgraded version of it, which could be bought thru litechpower.com.

1 Like

@koralle will have some soon

Here is a URL for the 10s 80A

http://litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D596LI10S80A-04.html

Looking good! They also have a 90A version for 10 bucks extra