10s Bestech BMS - Europe

Ok everyone, I just fulfilled the payment of 110,78 dollars (98.75 euro) For the following requirements:

2x PCM HCX-D223V1 I included the datasheet @Namasaki put on this forum:

If @e.board_solutions doesn’t want in on this buy I will contact @banjaxxed for the second BMS.

2 Likes

Yes, because of their MOQ of 2, the expenses could and should be split, unless you need two :slight_smile:

I got HCX-D149V1 model, 8S

Kga het met een goedkope van ebay proberen toch bedankt! Mss voor de volgende build ma tegen dan zal je hem wel al verkocht hebben :wink:

The data sheet with 200a over current detection and 3.0v over discharge detection is the correct one for Lipo batteries. For Li-ions you can go lower on the over discharge protection. Say, 2.8v

1 Like

Ah 8s explains something about the price i guess

Geen probleem! Ik denk idd dat hij over zal gaan naar banjaxxed

Ok yeah that’s what I thought. But good to hear it from someone with great knowledge about it!

Hi if ur ordering 2 10s lion bms with switch wires I would be in for the second to split cost I’m in uk cheers good luck

The BMS’s have the parameters for lipos but I guess you could use it you won’t be able to reach the “full potential” of a li-ion pack. Correct @Namasaki?

@leonsc i also need one 10s BMS for li-ion maybe we could Team up? I’m located in germany

That is true and discharging them less is a good thing in my opinion.

The extra .3 might make a difference li-ion can go 2.5 so 2.8 isn’t that bad cheers

Yeah that’s what I thought. Getting the hang of this yeah! :sweat_smile: Thanks namasaki!

1 Like

HI guys, someone have BMS HCX-D223V1 extra for sale in Europe? Or someone considering to order?

1 Like

@leonsc and I are going to order some for Li-ion. Same configuration as @Namasaki posted in this forum/thread, as they will be for Li-ion Over Discharge set to 2.8V should be fine i think. @saybot send PM if you want to join!

1 Like

Hi guys

So I have a extra BMS ready to ship. It has these parameters

It can be yours for €75 + shipping from the Netherlands

Some pics of my BMS + a sealed one

Sorry the picture is not clear on my phone. It’s the 10s 80a BMS right ?

If yes , and if it’s brand new including the ballancing cables. I take it

Yes it’s 10s 80a, brand new and including balance cables. I suggest you look up the parameter sheet on a computer (or download the picture and view it that way to zoom)

@GunnarK pm sent

Has anyone got a spare Bestech BMS with this spec?