10s Bestech BMS - Europe

Ik laat het hier weten!

1 Like

I ordered two best tech 10s 60A ones last week, will arrive probably next week, I hope? I could sell one (I’m in Denmark)

That would be perfect! Would mean faster shipping for me as wel hehe

What parameters did you order? See the image up top of this topic

Cool, I will try my best not to forget to write you whenever they will arrive :grinning:

Mine has lower discharge

I’m not sure if I’m seeing this correctly but does your BMS have an e-switch possibility? Looking at the two wires coming out of the bms to the left looks like it

@Namasaki do you think this BMS is allright to use with 10s 5ah lipo battery?

Not sure about eswitch, it doesn’t mention it in the website http://bestechpower.com/37v10spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D336.html

And as somebody mentioned in the chat it isn’t as reliable as loop key, so I just made that instead of relying on e switch.

This one is what I have been using for over a year. It has a built in E-switch and has been rock solid reliable.

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t find a clear answer either…

A switch could be unreliable but what is for sure; it is a better solution than using a loopkey which still produces a spark

I would not use a bms that has to be bypassed

Not entirely sure what you’re talking about. You mean it’s better not used for discharging? 60A sound ok to me

Oops, my mistake, I didn’t see the 60a spec

1 Like

I have spoken to Donna about an order for two BMS’s with the following parameters (the same as @Namasaki)

Waiting for her response/confirmation so I can pay for them. As for now the second BMS is still open to anyone for purchase (@e.board_solutions ?).

Remind you that this is just a headsup from me and not my definitive order. If you need one as well, maybe we can work something out and I’ll order one extra. Comment fast (like today) if you want one as well.

These are the actual parameters I use.

@Namasaki Ok… So which one would be better?

First I sent this last one you uploaded but after that you switched to a different datasheet so I thought that was the better choice. But now it’s the one that I sent in the first place that has your recommendation? :sweat_smile:

@GunnarK I’m in for the other one which @Namasaki showed if you like , in Ireland

As someone who has recently ordered 4pcs of BesTech BMS’ to Europe, let me just tell you that on the PayPal price Donna gives to you, you will pay customs charges:

• around 20% import taxes (depends on your country)
  • 15-20€ DHL customs services

Just to warn you what to expect :slight_smile:

@SilentException you mean on the prices of the BMS’s the cost consists of:

• shipment 27 dollar
  • 20% import taxes
  • AND 15-20€ DHL custom BS

All this together?

I’ll see what I can do. Donna is very slow in responding Haven’t heard back from here since Friday morning (I responded within 10 min on her email)

You will get invoice from Donna, something like this (prices will differ):

• 2x (or more) BMS = 2x $30 = $60
  • DHL shipping = $27
  • PayPal fee = $4 = $91 You’ll pay this to BesTech.

Then, you’ll additionally pay to your country and DHL: 20% of $91 = $18 $20 customs services = $38

So your total expenses for BMS’ in this scenario will be $129.

1 Like

Damn those are some expenses! Luckily it’s for two BMS so the cost can be split

You got some BMS there, looking at the pricing. Which one did you get?