10S and 12S adjustable charger from China - groupbuy - Worldwide!

Actually no it’s not “obvious” otherwise he would probably have asked “how many” and not “which”…But the question was not to you anyway.

So I assume @PXSS question was addressing whether I wanted 10S or 12S. The answer is 10S. Thanks

1 Like

By which one, I meant which of the two options (10S and 12S). Thanks for clarifying

Question to the EU guys. Would it make sense to ship to single address and then split it? How hard is it to ship between countries and is it expensive? Would you care?

I’m guessing we could save some money if they shipped all of them to one address and then they were split instead of shipping 7 all to different addresses.

You’re right, I was wrong. :slight_smile:

from what I read a linear power supply can vary it’s output as the input voltage from the wall will vary and the battery resistance varies, so unless you know exactly what’s coming out you might get a surprise. am I wrong in thinking this?

I don’t think it’s particularly difficult to ship stuff like this between countries. I think postage from UK would be in most cases about £8 or €9. If people are happy to cover the postage/packing cost then I can send them from here. Within the UK will probably be cheaper. More like £4-5. I think best bet would be for everyone to pay one person to order them all to 2 addresses then to pay for the onward postage to who ever does that.

You have a good point it’s probably a good idea to plug it in to a quality surge protector .

I was thinking more so an inline volt meter as what a linear charger puts out could vary with what happens to be coming out of the wall at that moment and what the resistance of the cells are that day as well

Why not there cheap

I am not sure it’s worth it. My understanding is that the postage to each address is USD10. If you divide it by 2 and pay after £5 to re-send it, you will arrive at something similar, plus the hassle of having to go and post it. For me it strarts to have an interest if you have 3-4 people in the same country, as the postage costs will be reasonable. If you start to send parcels within the EU, the costs will be higher.

1 Like

I was thinking the same. I am not sure what the deal is that @PXSS has with the seller. If they will ship to individual addresses then obviously that would be best.

Okay everyone. I need you to start sending me a PM with your full name, email and address. I’ll send you an invoice through paypal once I have the order in. I’m not sure how taxes and vat works in Europe, just throwing that out there.

Please add Adjustable charger group buy in the subject

If everyone is ok with $10 shipping then I’ll do individual addresses, but it might be worth it to combine them if there are several eu guys. I know it makes sense for the US.

@Norco @jga @jujet @jmasta @Pedrodemio

Anyone else interested? @Maxid @fuelre @treenutter @kovjanos

For me it is defenetly cheaper to get it directly to me.

So far I only have 3 PMs Please keep them coming so I can put our order in

Hopefully have enough contacting @PXSS now.

I am missing @jga. I got everyone else on the confirmed list. Will wait until tonight to send order for quote.

1 Like

Last Call. @jga Will be asking for quote/ordering in 10 hours

5A adjustable voltage, for not much more than my 2A fixed voltage charger. Jump in now, guys!

Thanks for putting this together, @PXSS

There are some concerns on my side:

• how big is the knob? a flat but wide knob would be recommended to avoid accidental twist / damage. Alternative would be a sunk type potmeter. A thin-but-tall would be the worst on this small brick. What is the position of the knob? Is it user replaceable?
  • what are the customs / tax fees importing into EU for the single address group buy? (?UK?) Even a single one is already above the tax-free limit if I’m right, with group buy to one address the pack could easily have tax+customs fees.
  • what are the options for the power cord? - it looks like it’s integrated so it’s not just replacing the power cord…

I’m checking other options - even MW from local distributor could be an alternative if fees go high.

R, Janos

Knob size: Don’t really know, I imagine it won’t be too hard to chage if you dont like it.

Taxes: I don’t know what taxes are in your country. Maybe one of the other EU guys can chime in. @jujet @Norco

Power Cord: They can supply region specific on wall side and all will be a 5.5od-2.5idx11mm power barrels on the other side

I will include you in the quote for now but I need an answer soon.