10S and 12S adjustable charger from China - groupbuy - Worldwide!

Still using mine but havent exactly been stressing it with loads of charging.

Nope. What I did was reach out to a bunch of aliexpress sellers and had an “agent” from a factory contact me to my WhatsApp number. It kind of caught me by surprise. She dealt with everything including shipping and charged an agent paypal fee.

1 Like

mine works just fine

Bit of a problem, but totally my fault I knew that the plug of the charger was 2.5mm but was using a 2.1mm on the board, yesterday the connector melted due to poor contact, not to the point of shorting, but enough to burn my finger. That was dumb, but laziness spoke louder since the 2.1mm ones was waterproof, luckily I found one that fits the waterproof seal and is 2.5mm, just need to replace

And also replaced the fan, quieter than the original even before it went bad and apparently has a higher flow, hopefully the charger will run cooler, i always though it got a bit to hot

Are there any similar power sources like this as it does not look like this is available for purchase. I have a 48v mean well but I need a 10s charger.

1 Like

If it can help someone one https://m.banggood.com/48V-2_5A-16ah-20ah-Electric-Bike-Lithium-Battery-Charger-E-bike-Scooter-For-Lifepo4-p-1105470.html?rmmds=search

Is hat with adjustable current and voltage?

Hi, Have you so far found any adjustable 10s chargers?

My new charger is capable for 8s but I use 2 x6s in series to get 12s or 2x 5s to get 10s it solve my problem

Are you talking about the one you linked? https://www.banggood.com/48V-2_5A-Electric-Bike-Lithium-Battery-Charger-E-bike-Scooter-For-Lifepo4–reviews-p1105470.html

I wonder if there would be problem using that to supply a Battery Support’s BMS with 41v, instead of 42v the BMS wants? Or can I surely connect the modified 41v charger straight to the batteries? If I’m using only 41v instead of 48v the charger is intended for, does it have an effect on the CC/CV charging curve? Could I boost the amperage up to 5 or so?:))

Bms are needed for that kind of charger

The bms as build in cutoff protection

Messaged an Aliexpress seller about 10s 8A charger about ‘modifing’ the voltage:

LINK

A little too fast, thought this would lower the lifespan of the pack? Battery experts?

Its fine for 30Qs. They charge at up to 3A per cell.

1 Like

I would use it to charge 6P Samsung 25Rs to 41v which have 1.5A optimal charge current. I will use 42v 1.5A charger to balance charge the batteries separately time-to-time to 42v with only 1 in 6 battery ‘slots’ with BMS connection, I think

1 Like

This would destroy your battery. Cells in parallel self balance so you do not need to keep them in check. You charge individual cells to 4.2v and not 42v if you want to charge them through the balance leads. Yes the connector to the bms is called the balancing connector lol.

If you actually meant that you are going to build your battery as six 10s batteries and then put them together in parallel. I strongly recommend you reconsider. The amount of wiring and extra work is not negligible. You essentially have to build 6 batteries with 2 main leads and 11 balancing wires and then make a harness for your 66 balancing wires and 12 main leads to connect them in parallel. The only reason you would want to do this is if you wanted to monitor each individual cell and replace them individually instead of as a p group when they go bad which you shouldn’t do anyway because you’re not supposed to mix new and old cells either.

I think I had typo there with 4.2v<->42v, buuut

the batteries I will be making would be airline proof, with under 100Wh

The batteries, two sets in total (12x) will all have both 5s2p and 10s1p leads balancing leads 4x fuses temperature alarm/LED numerial voltage indicator and all kinds of safety marking for TSA and the like

I would be using those batteries for both 18 and 36 volt tools cordless speakers one of those fancy 100W diy LED lamps powerpank for dc and maybe even ac running brushed corded tools if need be mobile (camping, carvan what not) powerpank I can throw those bricks at burglar if need be I can motorize longboard bicycle kayaks SUPBs my ‘tesla’! light fires with it! can attach leads to my nipples and grow chest hair!

these things can take me to the moon man …oor they will burn up one-by-one and I’m just left there pulling my hair out figuring out the problem in the middle of buttfuck-nowhere<:P

Yep - the sheer weight of cable-pasta alone is gonna be a pain to organize, tho It will my baby - I can polish it up all I want:)

Just fyi. No home made battery is airline safe and it should not be taken onboard an airplane regardless of the energy. For any battery to be anywhere close to airline safe or shippable world wide you have to go through dot inspection which is extremely expensive and rigorous.

You do you but please don’t endanger others for selfish reasons

Infidel.

have faith :pray: :wink: