100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

The wheels are offset the same as a kegel. They can fit anything that a kegel does. Straight swap of pulley on the boosted without modification.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the reply… Also are you ready to take orders now?? Do you have on hand for shipping now?

1 Like

They’re in stock and shipping immediately. Including the bearings.

2 Likes

@captainjez ay updates on my Hatchlings?

Are the green hatchlings the same tone of the Abec 107mm Flywheels?

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2724/8058/products/hatchling_540x.png?v=1523319008

2 Likes

The hatchlings aren’t green, they’re yellow. That pic is just a trick of lighting to give it a greenish glow. :thinking:

2 Likes

Having a few production issues with them. Being resolved as fast as we can. In the interim if you want you can get in touch with the team and they’ll send you a set of constrictors (no extra charge) if you don’t wait to wait anymore.

Just applied some @longhairedboy Speed Glass to my Boa’s

20180628_215815 20180628_215555

6 Likes

@Eboosted, they are Yellow! For some reason they messed up with the colored photograph and posted that one in their website, they look greenish but they are yellow.

@Bundymus

That pic is just a trick of lighting to give it a greenish glow. :thinking:

:point_up_2: …thats right.

Jeremy I just sent an email to [email protected] requesting to change my order from Hatchlings to red Constrictors.

Let me know if you can speed things up for me, it’s being almost 3 months now.

Will get them shipped out right now for you.

2 Likes

Thanks man, that was quick. I’ll also need the Hatchlings whenever they are ready, hope I could get them as well.

As soon as they’re ready we will sort you out.

Got my wheels, they are great!.

1 Like

I just got the 100mm boas and am using TB 218 trucks. Aside from bearings, do I need a special spacer for in between to fill the large gap in diameter?

Just use a bearing spacer for the front. I’d suggest a pulley that uses a bearing for the rear wheels.

I’d love to find a pulley that uses a bearing, but it was hard enough just finding pulleys for these wheels, I haven’t seen any that have bearing slots in them…

@JLabs actually is coming out with pulleys for the kegels so they should work for boas as well but they have a bearing in them

1 Like

Oh? They’re not out yet though…?

Not yet they will be in in a few weeks there has been alot of delays with them I preordered my set back in april. The preorder may still be up

Oh cool, I’ll try and find it. Unless you can provide the link?