100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Ok so we will see the wheels as arrived at the carrier tommorow?

1 Like

Carriers will have the stock for those orders that didnā€™t get fulfilled correctly tomorrow.

Great! Ride them nearly daily

@captainjez ok great looking forward to them

Warehouse has taken care of the outstanding orders now for Constrictors.

Mine still shows as not being received by the courier

Tracking can take a bit to update. But everything is done now.

1 Like

Hey there,

I noticed today was Monday, I guess itā€™s still early. I have a issue with paying for a product I have not received. I am glad to hear that whatever issues you are having are being resolved, but I have no end in sight for my issue.

2 Likes

Just checked my tracking# and the wheels are finally on the way. Stoked.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: mine are coming tommorow

1 Like

imageimage

These beauties are massive. Huge props to @captainjez despite problems with shipping these are awesome and it was nice to have the 1 day shipping so I could get them faster

11 Likes

imageimage

More pictures one with bearings and pulley installed other to show size difference between them and kegels as well as scale

11 Likes

Here they are on my board, I have to adjust the motor mount and then find the one speed ring I lost but after that I will let you guys know how they feel

6 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Looking forward to see how clean (or dirty perhaps) these get. White looks sick, but I guess it wonā€™t last one week until it turns to brown

1 Like

I had to take off my motor mounts because they kept on coming loose, Iā€™m getting a new pain soon so Iā€™ll show them once I get it all sorted out.

Someone did posted up a photo of them turned brown but i remembered that it took significantly longer than a week.

And thatā€™s when you get new white Boa wheels haha!

1 Like

I finally got mine as well but it took just about 12 weeks instead of the 2 weeks originally stated. Plus I ordered the Hatchlings too so this is only half of my order after nearly 12 weeksā€¦ But I digress - Lemme go for a ride :joy:

P.S. I got the RED onesā€¦ boa%20red

9 Likes

What wheel pulleys are you all using?? Donā€™t they have deep wells like the Popca kegels??

I know some ppl have kegel pulleys but they all donā€™t fit right. Sit too far inside the wheel and cause rubbing with the belt.

This all came in today :heart_eyes:

20180627_170713

7 Likes