100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

A number of orders ~ 20 had the wrong part number assigned in the backend, so they didn’t get fulfilled correctly by our logistics team. This has been rectified now and is being handled. All other orders have shipped already to customers. Those that had the issues we will be refunding the shipping charges and wearing all the costs.

1 Like

When can we expect orders that had the wrong part number to ship out? Will it be the same tracking number?

Ummmm, so we all should be receiving them shortly? Everyone who purchased?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

3 Likes

Anyone get these yet or have a tracking that has a scheduled delivery date?

Still hasn’t been given to courier for me

No tracking number for my hatchlings so far :frowning:

Hatchlings are still in the middle of production, AFAIK. If you recalled the previous photos of all the wheels curing, those are only the constrictors. It was mentioned that Labeda will produce the constrictors first, then the Hatchlings.

Don’t expect any Hatchlings to ship in this batch. I will be extremely surprised if they do.

Well it seems like that are not shipping anything at all lol

USPS came and went today, no package or update on my tracking even though it was supposed to apparently.

Feels like I’m in the same boat as everybody here. Got my tracking # 8 days ago but no change in status since.

People on Reddit are talking about having tracking for over a week…if they can’t even get their shit together shipping a few sets of wheels how will they ever get the Jed Board done?

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I’m gonna give it till next Friday though, as that’ll be 1 month since my order. After that I’m gonna ask for a refund as I really need to get a new set of wheels and can’t wait any more.

Whoa another Thermal?!?! Do I know you??!!

3 Likes

Looks like your child :open_mouth:

I know him lol, he’s trolling haha. My username is an inside joke.

2 Likes

Your life is a joke

1 Like

@ThermalM16 That’s what your Mom said last night :fire:

1 Like

@b264 How’re the wheels holding up?

@captainjez any word on when these shipping problems will be resolved.

Tomorrow (Monday US time) everything will be resolved once and for all. No more shipping and logistics issues.

1 Like