100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Screw Evolve, I thought that’s a DIY forum? :grinning:

The wheels will be shipped from the warehouse after the 15th.

1 Like

Hatchlings too?

2 Likes

And hatchlings? When will they ship?

OK so which one is it???:thinking:

2 Likes

Just got my tracking number

4 Likes

For anyone that’s interested, the constrictors are now back in stock on the boa wheels website

I ordered the small ones a month ago when they were in stock, still dont have them…lol stock doesnt mean anything when they are not shipping…

1 Like

That is true but wasn’t he saying that they got stock, I already got a tracking number but it hasn’t been handed over to usps yet

I checked their Facebook, and seen that their new carrier is Amazon. They sent me a tracking number but they only printed the label and that was days ago.

68d8c98cb5a708a1dfa4f723588ce74a

I have the same thing but I am hoping that they are able to ship soon.

All the wheels shipped should be with the carriers already. Let me check with our logistics team.

1 Like

I don’t know but mine still says label created but not given to courier

Join the club… This is starting to be a pain… labels created but nothing has made it to the actual Shippers… 2-Day shipping is nice but not if it takes you a week to drop it off to Fed Ex.

yeah I agree, I live fairly close to where there shipping from too, If they let me I would just go pick them up from their warehouse.

1 Like

Hahahahaha par for the course around here…vaporware still…the long wait…the slow boat discount, the kickstarter method…what’s new…still dont have wheels…

I don’t know if it is a shipping issue or a supply issue, he said they had all the wheels and shipped them already but that not what my tracking says

I don’t think they should be taking new orders if they can’t fill them

1 Like

I like them, but given the price($120)/shipping($30) and import fees(~$32) to Ireland would be looking at 3 sets of MBS with free ship and no import duty from Amazon.

I have a wood lathe that can shave MBS bumps all day,some even say it’s fun making chunks on purpose

2 Likes

That is why I wait for bigger Otangs. :wink:

3 Likes