100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

I was wondering where my wheels are…

And oragatang is making larger wheels, they just released a new larger kegal in 85mm…so who knows they might make larger ones…

Just looked at website, do all the 100mm Boa’s have treaded wheels ?..or is that only if you take the Hafang 5 treatment ?

2 Likes

Only if you order the Harfang way and It will cost more.

3 Likes

Not allowed to. That’s Orangatangs colour.

Which by the way looking at the Harfang site shows you the fantastic colors available out there (for wheels and hubs altogether) from other manufacturers.

1 Like

Orangatang reserved the rights to this color from Labeda ?,…but Boa can use their Core ??

1 Like

I think the Boa core is different as they said it is stronger and glass-reinforced. Also I would much prefer for the focus to be on performance and not color or appearance.

1 Like

Probably an agreement in a contract. The orange color could be special to Oang but not the core pattern.

If you are using them correctly, then you wouldn’t care about color…they all look the same once you use them correctly…

11 Likes

yeah, only possers are singularly infatuated by looks…

I am the laziest possers

1 Like

That’s a good idea.

1 Like

My kegel gears arrived today, They’re just sitting there all lonely. :cry:

Yeah I wonder if it’s a good idea to even ask when we might get the product we paid for, I mean this is a real vendor, not some dude trying to send batteries all over the world…they have my money and others, but haven’t shipped anything? reminds me of a group buy…I just wanted a set to test for myself so I could recommend them or not, but if people cannot even get their hands on them…it negates the point in testing them…lol

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing them orangtang 85mm’s however they don’t ship till Wednesday… and I already bought these. :tired_face:

Doing business requires taking some risk. If you believe you can make a good product, and think people will buy it, then take the risk. Make the wheels, market them, if they are good, they will sell. Same with your board, why are you selling something that doesn’t exist?

Your approach is to take money from people before your product is made. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.

The wheels have all been made. Completely understand everyone’s frustrations.

We had issues with logistics and required us to move the wheels to an alternative warehouse. Moving 2 tonnes of wheels is not the fastest of things to do.

Wheels are landing in the new warehouse this week and will then start being immediately shipped out.

Where did you get them from?

Stuff is getting delayed since ages, just wonder if it will happen this or next year?

evolve’s website, using the 38T’s

2 Likes