100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

I’m on the other side of the country actually, I live in philadelphia.

While I can’t speak of the Boa’s, I have 450 miles done on London roads on the black Evolve F1 107s and no chipping so far.

2 Likes

WTF!?>?!?!?!?

13671081_731791620292469_156681950_n

2 Likes

Shipping was never $40 for the record. It was $25 flat rate until we had our backend logistics sorted.

1 Like

Not full ceramic. Internally silicon nitride. Exterior is steel with corrosion prevention treatment.

1 Like

32.69$ shipping to Spain plus estimated USD 32.06$ of import duties. 64,75$ shipping definitively not an option. I think this will be solved when Singapore warehouse get stock. Interested.

1 Like

Ooooooohhh c’monnn, don’t make me cry! :rofl::joy:

Send them to an adress in Miami to a family member, relative or friend and once that person goes back to Spain on a trip, he or she will take your wheels. Thats the same thing @Eboosted does all the time. Forum members send him complete boards there and once he or his sister travel to Miami will return the boards back to Perú for him to create custom enclosures for most unique decks. :ok_hand:

1 Like

The pricing is direct from the couriers, we don’t add any markup to shipping charges.

has there been any more update on this?

Anyone get a tracking number yet?

No sorry I have no idea

Those were the days…

Sorry all for the delays. We shipped the wheels to our logistics partner who absolutely dropped the ball on handling this. The wheels are arriving in our new warehouse this week and will be promptly shipping out by the 15th. We will be doing something to make it up to everyone who has waited patiently. We’ve also taken the wheels down for sale until we have them physically in the logistics system to be able to immediately send out.

2 Likes

If they are made by same company as Kegal…Why did’nt Kegal just come out with bigger sizes ??,…many love the colors and quality

1 Like

@Randyc1 …they just did https://orangatangwheels.com/caguama-85mm

I think Boawheels are the wrong company to ask why Orangatang doesn’t want to release bigger size wheels like 90mm and 100mm wheels… Or even 110mm.

85mm are hardly larger than 80mm, only 2.5mm larger in radius.

4 Likes

Wait, just 5mm more? Not much of a gain, huh?

1 Like

Nope, but I think they’ll get bigger yet since these keep getting bigger demand

1 Like

…Wish Boawheels had same Orange as Kegal !