100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Looks are never a problem for me until after performance and durability are taken care of :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel free to go and start your own wheel company instead of complaining about the colour of these wheels over and over

I agree, and Boas are great. You tested them yourself and also I saw the rebound quality vid myself. The wheel is a winner. But the creative department still wandering around the skateboard world and thats my issue with them.

I feel not my man. I’m a user and as such I preffer to voice my protest… what can I tell you, don’t like their coloring. But thanks man for your words of encouragement…but no, I don’t think I won’t start a wheel company now, 'am already busy expending (pouring) money like crazy on companies like this one.

Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. No need to to keep making the same complaint about them not making dark/stealthy wheels when @captainjez has already explained why they haven’t done it though

1 Like

Go buy some black wheels then. Why are you even in this thread? You’ve proven that many black wheel options are already out there, so why would a newer company want to put out a new product that looks just like everyone else? For me, the fact that they sound like great quality wheels and the fact that they’re red (NOT black) is what sells these. Very few quality red (and white) esk8 wheel options out there that I know of. Plus, you can always dye them black if that’s your hang up. Or just buy any number of black wheels already available. :thinking:

Btw, I love black everything as a base option, but without other choices, it can start to look a little bland and generic.

4 Likes

I preffer 100 mm or avove. New M1s are just 80 mm, they look fantastic but not big enough for me (did you see they also got the same Boa/Kegel type cores?). Still, I think Red an Yellow boas are nice.

So buy some idye poly in whatever colour you want and a set white wheels and follow the tutorialsimple on here it’s easy and you’ve your custom wheels the colour you want…

1 Like

Are there any other black pigments that wont causu chunk? Ive never looked into such things

1 Like

Seems to work fine in ABEC … soooo (??)

This is a different formula… :slight_smile:

You should be happy that they are making sure quality isn’t sacrificed

1 Like

My ABEC11 wheels chunk all the time… soo…

2 Likes

I am happy for that (and for them)… still, the question remains

@DevinG

Are there any other black pigments that wont causu chunk?

1 Like

Here

10char

1 Like

Any future plans to make larger wheels? 107, 110 or 119 mm ?

Not at this stage.

1 Like

So what’s the advantage of these over the diyelectricskateboards kegel pulley?

Much easier to install!?

How so? I’m confused… @BoostedBuilder

I don’t understand your question. You’re asking how Boa wheels will compare to diyelectricskateboards’ pulley? Don’t really know how we can compare wheels to pulleys.

1 Like