100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

@captainjez

Any possible chance of having the option for wheels with other Harfang treatments (like #1 for example :wink:) in the future?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yup this is definitely an option. We just need to do some more testing with Harfang on the different treatments and how well they hold up.

3 Likes

Hatchlings green or yellow? Anyone have a picture?

@captainjez I dmed you a little while ago did you get it?

Yes , thanks for the fast response

Yellow :slight_smile: Hatchlings are in production right now.

The green hatchlings looks awesome are they in production too.

1 Like

They’re actually yellow :wink: and yup these are in production. Just waiting on the tool then we can start pouring these too.

1 Like

I like the green with grey hubs you guys have online

2 Likes

100mm Black on Black mmmm stealthy

2 Likes

I don’t think black will be on the menu.

1 Like

:scream: gasps

There are always Sharpie markers.

2 Likes

Red wheel :white_check_mark: Black core :white_check_mark:

…annddd…

White markings??? :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Mannnnn, you got some serious creative issues here.

1 Like

Guess this company is really focusing their creative drive in rainbow circus rather than phantom stealth. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think they are focused on quality and performance over aesthetics and fashion

1 Like

Yeap. I Agree.

Ordered hatchlings having second thoughts that maybe I should have ordered constrictors I live in Seattle lots of steep hills that’s why I went small did I make the right choice? Does it matter?

…problem Brian, is that most great esk8 decks out there sport a stealthy look rather than that california tutti fruit skateboard carnival…

…on, and on, and on, and on…

(aaaaah, by the way guys, this is how you sell a product with a striking looks appealing to any Esk8boarder regardless if the product is good, regular or bad… :point_down:)

2 Likes

:point_up_2: …there’s my 5 cents if anyone is looking for a different set of wheels to match with that stealthy deck of yours. Roger and out.

(Inboard is the name, M1 its alias)

https://www.inboardtechnology.com/collections/accessories/products/inboard-front-wheel-kit-black