$100 (set of 4) 6" pneumatics wheels. Sign up Now!

tempted but I really would like a set of 5" pneumatics

1 Like

Any progress in this matter? Has anyone recently ordered small pneumatic tires / wheels either from china or other sources?

Would be interested to see whenever there are any other developments in this area besides Sixshooters, diyeboard non inflatable tires, and the new trampa Gummiesā€¦+ their 165mm pneumatic tire.

1 Like

Dude I FUCKING WANT THESE. Please put a link up so I can order them Iā€™d want 4 complete wheels, 2 need to be drive wheels compatible sk3 6374 190kv motors I believe theyā€™re 63mm. Compatible with pulleys (belt and or chain drive) and a couple spare tubes and tires

To revive this old thread :slight_smile:

(8 Inch ones)

Maybe someone can use theseā€¦ will come at around 100usd a set// minus / plus taxes depending on location and customs value.

Theres one more variety availableā€¦ use with careā€¦ and please post pictures if u do come close to getting these in your handsā€¦

Fatter / wider ones also available (hub might be more suited for direct fit pulleyā€¦

( 6 Inch ones)

1 Like

I purchased a set of those 6 inch 3 spoke rims silver ones will be testing them out since I cant seem to find anything on it in the forum.

2 Likes

Well I hope you have TB trucks

I do plus some other mountain board trucks too just to experiment with

1 Like

Good that someone found them usefulā€¦ definetely post pictures and review once u have them on hand and installed :wink:

Iā€™ve been running those 6" 3-spike wheels (on Torqueboard trucks) for the last few months. Definitely not as high quality as psychotillerā€™s hubs and they donā€™t work with Caliber II trucks, but otherwise theyā€™ve been great. @Idea designed and printed wheel pulleys for them.

1 Like

Do these fit evolve trucks?

There are two versions of these hubs: those which have 628 bearings (8mm ID, 24mm OD) and those using 6000RS bearings (10mm ID, 26mm OD). Whatā€™s the diameter of Evolve axles? Either way Iā€™d probably just use Evolve 7" wheels instead.

I do have these wheels, I have over 400km on them at this point. They are just awesome. I dont get any wobble (weight offset). The only downside is that they need a TB wide trucks or similar long axle truck. Also, they dont use the same bearings as regular longboard/skateboard wheels, the outer diameter is 26mm I believe. But all that I think for 80ā‚¬ shipped with one week delivery is very good.

4 Likes

The 6 or 8 inch wheels? What pulleys do you use with them? Thanks

The 6 inch 3-spoke ones, silver version. I use pulleys from powerboard-dealer.de I am not sure where the pulleys are because they dont have the search function on their website but the name of the item in the email I received after ordering is ā€œZahnriemenkranz fĆ¼r MO-BO 800 Watt und 1300 Wattā€. They are 65t-HTD5M. If you search for that on Google you will find a buch of sellers, I saw it on ebay too but it was faster to buy from powerboard since they are in Germany, close to me (Slovakia). They look like this but the 3 holes dont fit, I had to make my own. But the 3 bolts in the spokes are a great way of mounting the pulley. Mo-Bo_Ersatz_Zahnriemenkranz_Mo-Bo_800_1300_600x600

BTW: the hub is 2 halves and held together with the 3 nuts (plus axle nut when mounted on a truck) I did not find this in the listing when I bought themā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Did the 3 holes in the 65t pulley (in the picture above) almost align-up correctly to the holes in each of the hub spokes? And how did you make your own holes without the pulley wobbling on the wheel? It seems really difficult drilling them exactly in the center.

I took the hub apart and aligned the center of the aluminium pulley with the center of the hub using 8mm bolt around which k kept winding tape until it filled the hole in the center of the pulley. I then used it as a centering jig and marked the holes. It is important to drill them 1mm bigger so that you have 0,5mm free space around them. I then used the same centering jig I rigged up when the hub was back together and screwed longer bolts from the pulley, through one side of the hub that does not have threads and in it and into the side of the hub that has threads.

1 Like

Cool, interesting technique. Do they spin without any noticeable wobble? That was my biggest issue until I managed to get some custom pulleys printed by Idea.

It took a lot of patience but I managed to make them completely wobble free on the first try :slight_smile: was not even that hard. If I had a 3D printer back then I would probably print the tape and bolt thing to save some time and tape and maybe even get better accuracy :smiley:

I messed up and got the 628 I didnā€™t know about the diameter now I know they wonā€™t fit my trucks they are 10mm diameter. Any one know the number of the bearings which would be 24mm ODx10mm ID?

Bearings with those dimensions seem difficult to find. It might be easier to sell your 10mm axle trucks and buy a pair of Torqueboard 218mm.