$100 (set of 4) 6" pneumatics wheels. Sign up Now!

You don’t want these casted trucks! One minor jump and they are bananas. Terrible quality… Never ever use casted trucks for MTB builds. You want cold forged hangers.

Frank

i’ve got a few people signed up for a set, still working to get more.

I saw other parts but they didn’t seem worth it. the wheels are only thing that caught my attention. But i’ve been looking for more options and found these!!

they both need some longer axles, but nothing a dremel couldn’t fix. the smaller 32mm wide wheels are also 65psi and much cheaper, but the wide tread and alu hubs on first are nice! downside is these have higher min orders, but I can try for a sample.

nice find!

Indeed, very nice find! Almost have to ask where did you find such deals!

Both of these wheels look great! I actually have a very similar wheels to what you have in 2nd pic (6inch ones)

Can you find out the price and quantity needed for these wheels to be ordered? Not saying I would be a buyer… but would definately love that something like this is available!

Both of these listings complete a specific need / requirement…and each of them are very suitable for their own application.

Just random searches, years of internet research skills and then I got lucky a bit. Almost had some nice 5" but they don’t make them anymore.

They quoted me for 500 wheels. Which is crazy. Hopefully I can just get a few sets as a sample.

They are pretty cheap tho. So if I can at least get them down to 100 wheels I think we could reach that.

The original 6" were only 50 min since they were “spares”. :wink:

But I think these 6x2s are better. Higher psi. Nicer hub design. Tires from the source!

I’m in if you do the buy.

@Saul Yeah, try to get these slim 6’’ wheels, if you get them, I think we, as esk8 builders community, will be a lot closer to build more ‘‘hybrid longboards/mountainboards’’

The thin wheels here are ok.

but the hub. brake the deal, it is use on kick scooters but no good if hitting 18+ MPH. Aliendrivesystem use them you can check that.

The thick one looks promising to me. :slight_smile: but the hub look suspicious. Maybe too heavy and the availability it is something to have in mind.

Nonetheless it is a good effort on the look for 6 in wheel. @saul Thanks for putting the time on this subject.

1 Like

yea I’ve seen the smaller ones scooters, I wonder if they will do a bit better since we’d have 4.

still the thick versions are nicer to me because the alloy hubs, they are heavier but I think they will work better for esk8.

@monkey32 what wheels tho? lol theres a form in the first post to help me keep track of actual interest and numbers.

Yes pls! 5x1.5" would be ideal.

I know I wanted them, but maybe I can find another source. they 5" x 1".

anyways looks like I can get a sample of the 6" x 2" They are the same size as the first wheels, 30psi instead of only 20psi. and the hubs look better quality.

@Bender @caustin @faust @monkey32 Should I move ahead on these? they will need an extra 10mm on the axles to fit.

If we’re still talking around $100 for a set of 4 then yes, I’d be willing to try em.

Dito…4 for 100 I’m in what bout extra tubes and rubber?

Thanks for looking, @saul. I think I’m going to have to pass, as I don’t have trucks with a long enough axle for this.

if you can also offer a solution to fit those on standard caliber trucks you’ll have a winner :wink:

Would it be possible to mill down the hubs on these?

I will buy a bunch of those 125mm urethane wheels plz make them!!

1 Like

anyone bought from here. https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Baby-stroller-tyre-175x50_60390333478.html

hi how much for 4pcs 175x50 wheels as i the picture shipped to the uk.

thak you.

do you have paypal.

Gigi Wang 2016-12-12 02:13

Hi, it need 110USD shipped to UK by DHL.

Yes,we have paypal account: [email protected]

1 Like

That’s no baby’s stroller tire… it says Evolve on it, unless they started making rocket propelled baby products.