$100 (set of 4) 6" pneumatics wheels. Sign up Now!

I like this decks. I’ll have to get one for a street set up.

2 Likes

@Cloud_Gnash @ppamment @Ulfberht @Bender @LucidLunacy @monkey32

Heres another link in case you missed it. Sign up form

So umm whats up?

Submitted. Thanks!

1 Like

awesome! Just waiting to hit the magic number now!

I guess everyone just like to do polls? lol

I was there with you until Frank showed me the 125mm uro wheels, now I can’t think of anything else until I get those! Arghhh @trampa !!

1 Like

might have a lead on some 120mm urethane wheels with aluminum cores.
But I still want to push ahead on these! Off road needs rubber! :sunglasses:

Loving them… I can’t wait too. My prototype tires are a bit to hard, so I’m also desperate. Drawings are sent to factory…

Frank

I’m going to pass. I saw the price and initial pics and got excited, but honestly…@psychotiller hubs are what I really want. Here’s why…

2 Likes

I want those too! but $350 a set is a whole other market! I should not have even compared them, they are only similar in size.

Premium wheels are great if you can afford that. But i’m trying to get more options for everyday riding!

1 Like

@saul I may be out on this deal, but I thank you and appreciate your thoughtfulness in offering this deal to the community here. The hubs you are offering are not bad by any means. I’m still curious about how well they work out. You rock, man! Thanks again! :v:

No worries this is all out of my own curiosity when I spotted them on a random youtube video (cover photo and then they didnt even feature the board :sob:).

If they work out i’m going to report back and change your mind for round 2 :sunglasses:

and thanks! more awesomeness coming soon! :wink:

1 Like

Wish I could afford to offer a better deal on my wheels but it would be impossible. I too am looking forward to seeing how these wheels work out for everyone! Cheap 6" wheels would be a win for everyone because it is the perfect longboard/atb crossover size.

1 Like

Oh I know, they are worth every penny. The first thing I did was check on those tires, airplane tires!? lol tires and tubes alone cost more than these. and then the custom cnc hubs! :heart_eyes:

its like flywheel clones vs abec11. hopefully they can be as usable as clones. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah the matco tires are the real deal. Think about the size of the planes they are using them on and then think about the speeds they are traveling when they hit the runway. Some of those planes are huge!

So has Anyone ordered these wheels?

@saul how is it going on your side?

I’m talking with them (at least, I believe them to be the same company)… and I got from them a price list of all the seperate components. One truck from them cost around 20usd but what was more interesting is the battery and the deck. Deck costs 200usd, battery (8.8ah and 11.6ah) - 150 and 225 usd.

Which deck?

@DeathCookies

The carbon fibre one… I do believe they still have markup on these items…

The enclosure is seperate, it looks:

On a side note:

Have not seen anyone using these remotes…(!) Trigger looks like it could be finnicky, like the evolve remote users have for their evolve’s.

Cheap also but I believe there would be some shipping cost also, besides the item price

LOL that deck is used in a commercial board, they didn’t even remove the orange point in the middle, but used it as a point on the “i” of their brand’s name. I just can’t remember which one now

@SirDiff Epic boards… I think we showed it somewhere in the thread… :smiley:

Oh yeah hahahahahahaha sorry, too many threads to read :smile: