$100 (set of 4) 6" pneumatics wheels. Sign up Now!

Those look pretty cool. they remind me of onda wheels. Can i get a free sample for taking over my thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

I should add iā€™m starting an esk8 tech/review blog. so loaners are welcome! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If someone can confirm if these will work with the upcoming raptor 2 then count me in on this.

There is going to be some modding done, and the raptor 2 uses hubs and different trucksā€¦ not really MTB convertiblešŸŽ

wow, I think this thread has turned into something very valuable! I like the big urethane thing wheelsā€¦ I assume that is the perfect middle ground between pneumatic tires and street wheelsā€¦

@saul the ones you showed looks quite interestingā€¦ I wonder how they roll / are constructed, if they are mounted only on one bearing / one side of the hubā€¦ Looks somewhat ok from the pics non the lessā€¦

I even wonder if one type of scooter 15mm pulley would fit these hubs perfectly or notā€¦ as the pulley also has 3 screwsā€¦ will try to give the pic of the pulley once I find it.

1 Like

Just to be clearā€¦ $100 for 4? If so take my money and runnnnnn :running_man: :running_man: :running_man:

1 Like

Yupp for 4! Thats the reaction I was hoping for! :joy:

Thatā€™s $25 a wheel. How can you go wrong?

makes you wonder what that carbon gt clone cost them to makeā€¦and the real one too at that :joy:

Hate to steal your thunder, but you got me interested and I did some digging. Letā€™s just say I found a gold mine. If it turns out Iā€™ll be posting soon

Kinda like the Donk Boards

7 Likes

oh great. well just remember where the inspiration came from :joy:

1 Like

Nice, are these 8mm or 9.52 or 10mm bore? And work on street trucks or no? And what are you thinking for affixing wheel pulleys, and what sizeā€¦44T?

Epic thread @saul !!

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas I learn something new from you every time, had not come across these donks. Whack!

1 Like

I just wanted more wheel options!

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4529644.jpg

5 Likes

They been around for a while ā€¦ land paddle ā€¦ youā€™d be surprised whatā€™s out there ā€¦

Whoā€™s gonna make a esk8 Donk Board?

1 Like

Hahah

Make @JLabs do all the leg work bwhahahah

Nah I donā€™t mind doing some work for these. So many places to ride them, iā€™m going to need a good source :joy::money_mouth:

but I wouldnā€™t mind working with shipping outside of the u.s. to help every else out. Looks like interest is there for the minimum. gotta make a form:nerd:

1 Like

Is there someone from germany, who can look up are there any reviews in their own language about this board / wheels? I found out a supplier on alibaba and it has listed that it had 4 transactions going from Germany.

Though, it is hard to tell if any of these people make themselves public or notā€¦ or just review these boards silentlyā€¦

We can adapt our wheels to fit all axle diameters ( 8, 9.52,10, 12mm). But: Our wheels are slightly to wide to fit a regular Skate hanger (34mm outer side bearing to outer side bearing) Big wheels like wide Trucks - otherwise wheel bite gets an issue. They perform quite well on the Carveboard. The Image was made in 2013! Now I can see an application for them. I will do some design work next week and send it to the factory. 76a-78a would be niceā€¦ The beauty is: You can use pneumatics and urethane wheels on the same Hub and all of the other gear would also fit. The slave (wheel) pulley would need to be made to suit the application. No Problem! 44 teeth would be nice. @Nowind Jens Spur Gear Drive would be nice to apply to them Wheels. I should have a chat with him. That would be very lushā€¦but expensive I Guess.

Frank

2 Likes