$100 (set of 4) 6" pneumatics wheels. Sign up Now!

I have a pair of tb218 trucks I just really wanted to use these rims on 10mm trucks specifically for speed testing

I found some but they cost around $8 a bearing that would come around $64 for a set too much may be later when I know there is no other way as for now thought of some 6901-2rs with a conversion spacer

I remember reading somewhere that the wheels have a max rating of 30 km/h so I wouldnā€™t push them too hard. Iā€™ve taken them up to 40 km/h but only for short bursts.

Nice idea. Some 10mm ID x 12mm OD (1mm thick wall) stainless steel tubing could work well. Alternatively you could sell the wheels on the forum and buy a set which have the correct 6000RS bearings you need. Airmail from HK/China will take a while though.

EDIT: I just checked and 6901-2rs bearings have a 6mm thickness, compared to the 628 bearings 8mm thickness. This could cause issues.

1 Like

If the case of the 30km/h is true im probably going to use them on my kids board or sell them on the forum. They are still on 97mm flywheels and the streets out here suck. I did want to go fast like over 30mph but if these wheels canā€™t handle that ill stick to the urban threads.

Did you use the original screws that came with the rims? If so what type are they because I measured them at 5.8mm but not sure if they are m6 or not?

The screws are M6. I kept the originals on the front wheels but needed longer screws (with longnuts) to hold the pulleys onto each back wheel.

where to buy such a remote control? my remote contro stopped seeing the skate

Any one tried this for the replacement wheels evolve all terrain 175x30