1.8 Mile UP-Hill Race

I love that shit. One of my good friends has a Vicar (pastor) for a father and for his 60th he got him a personal number plate which read Dad 666. It works both ways.

5 Likes

ROFL, that is hilarious :slight_smile:

My kid wanted me to order him some “For Rectal Use Only” stickers for a prank at school. I did, gave them to him, promptly forgot all about it. 3 months later once showed up on my dog, the TV remote, a couple of my skateboards. Funny stuff :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

What does that mean?

1 Like

no permits, no ambulances on standby, no approval by anyone.

10 Likes

Looks like I’m in!! As long as January 19th is when we race.

3 Likes

Jan 19,20, and a local hill tour the 21st. Uphill race will be Saturday the19th starting around 3 roughly. Riders can continue riding Sunday if they want. Glad you found time. Message me your board info if you want it added on site

Decisions, decisions…

1 Like

Moe, she’s the one you offer me for the race? 3,700 good reasons to take her without thinking twice… but that bar was raised too high and pockets were clean. :cry:

2e54b55491e1fd3d4872bf4a72644ad1ad598751_1_655x500

1 Like

Then @dareno …don’t you dare racing near Salinas you mighty ‘Little Bastard’!!

james-dean-1-300

james-dean-little-bastard-800x800

4 Likes

God damn I want to ride that board

2 Likes

Unless @MoeStooge already assigned that one to any of the BJ riders… You can still ride her for 37 Benjamins! (but only if you go to BJ)

Here James, let me know if I can do smthng else 4ya (graphic wise), I can fix that one into a more personalize stylish Nose Art so you all girls could sport some 40’s emblems at BJ on your boards…

file

I’ll cut this on vinyl and I’ll send it to you… like?

4 Likes

…and for this one (well, never mind, guys. I don’t know why I was thinking about @onloop) :roll_eyes:

B-52_Old_Crow_Express_Nose_Art

He is not racing, isn’t he?

1 Like

I don’t think so but rumor has it he’s coming to Colorado…

1 Like

…what? …now Enertion is trying to put a foot over the snowboard & ski market?

Gee!! Burton, K2 and Rossignol maybe in peril!!

Wow that would be awesome. I’m not going to be able to make it to the BJ event though due to being on the other side of the world. :disappointed_relieved:

Your video had me in stitches btw

2 Likes

…je…je… Hijakers got the best of me.

3 Likes

Depending on which one I can get running in time for the race. It will either be my Roger brothers DH 37 ( purple people eater ) or … F19438E5-0ECF-4A31-BFC8-9C0BD7618E84

6 Likes

… my GMR M80 ( The Wind Maker ).

F3FBC7FC-27E7-4C40-B642-27B820DADA77

5 Likes

I will also bring this one. It should be ok for the climb if someone wants to ride it.

It a full-bag TM-37 (balls deep) D7C61C40-B653-4145-9909-83DD06D8EA11

6 Likes