1.8 Mile UP-Hill Race

See that’s the thing though. I don’t want Moe’s lol. I want to build one that’s beats his lol. I hope lol

2 Likes

Oh i wasn’t saying buy. Just pointing out 8s is still being utilized by others

1 Like
7 Likes

Was my thought at one time, but I’ve recently been putting my new build through it’s paces and high 30s feels nuts on a straight smooth road. I don’t think I have the amps on a 12s7p 30q pack to power 14k watts worth of outrunners. I’m happy being pretty damn fast, but not the fastest for now.

4 Likes

Let me know when you hit mid to high 40’s lol. The 8s I’m building atm is projected for 50+mph with about 30miles range.

1 Like

Tepes 3.2mile uphill run used just over 6500watts. The reserve wattage keeps your equipment temps down.

3 Likes

I switching over to surfrodz from the double king pins. My new PR

Speed wobbles

3 Likes

Race Roster: update

1. @Arzamenable (custom Quad)
  2. @moestooge (custom Dual)
  3. @ethel (custom Dual)
  4. @trancejunkiexxl (custom Quad)
  5. @OllinBoardCompany @chaka (prodo Dual Diag)
  6. Art Zuniga. (custom Dual)
  7. @Psychotiller
    Tim. ( ??? ???)
  8. Ramon Hoffman.
  9. Jason Lucier
1 Like

Yup. Those double king pin trucks are not made for speed. Go split angle on the Surfrodz RKP’s if you want to be stable at speed. I have 50 in front and 45 in the back. Super stable at 30mph on the Redember Obeah.

3 Likes

Yeah, looking into it. The double king pins are fun until they aren’t.

3 Likes

Bioboards claiming 14kw of monster power. May be sending a prototype to be raced at the Barret uphill. Anyone here interested in racing this? IMG_20181030_070719 IMG_20181030_071809

14 Likes

Tha’ts the spirit @MoeStooge!! This is history in the making. :smiley::smiley::metal:

2 Likes

GOPR0228 GOPR0230~2

I wanna go! The location might be too far for me though. :frowning:

Oh and dont mind the roughness of the board, I recently recked.

4 Likes

I’m drooling

1 Like

Race Roster: update

1. @Arzamenable (custom Quad)
  2. @moestooge (custom Dual)
  3. @ethel (custom Dual)
  4. @trancejunkiexxl (custom Quad)
  5. @OllinBoardCompany @chaka (Ollin Dual Diag)
  6. Art Zuniga. (custom Dual)
  7. @Psychotiller
    Tim. ( ??? ???)
  8. Ramon Hoffman.
  9. Jason Lucier. (Custom Dual)
  10. Ben Glenn (Raptor 2x4)
  11. @Winfly (13s Hummies)
6 Likes

Message from Ryan Farmer/promoter: Event is as stated on the Facebook event, 19, 20 and local hill tour the 21st. Uphill race will be Saturday starting around 3 roughly. Riders can continue riding Sunday if they want.

7 Likes

Spoke with @ethel (Theo) yesterday at our weekly BAEsk8 group ride. He is anxiously awaiting the SoCal race/freeride! The guy is all hands-on Esk8. :facepunch::smiley:

5 Likes

I have been roped in by @Ethel. Will be bringing my 13s hummies and possible upgrades.

8 Likes

Sounds like @ethel is forming a race posse for the hill

2 Likes

The man himself!

Screenshot_2018-11-06-03-31-25

…just warming up on the first hill of the BAEsk8 ride at Ft. Mason last Saturday.

6 Likes