Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

got my work permit sitting on my desk all filled out…

12 MORE DAYS!

4 Likes

I spent a lot of days fartin’ around on this bad boy when i was 8…

2 Likes

New leader!

@CosmicCharlie is 60!

2 Likes

I’d have to agree with you there. My college has 3D printers (even a bioprinter!), CNC machines, and even a waterjet available to use with proper training. Even in my town, we have a maker space that has plenty of other industrial equipment available. I would’ve loved to get into that kinda stuff at a younger age, but I’ve got plenty of time to get familiar.

1 Like

You could probably solder in your sleep lol

1 Like

I’m 23, been into longboarding since I was 16. My board was always my go to for hopping in the plane for reliable transportation. I recently discovered this whole thing only about a month ago when I saw some girl ride through my campus.

Started longboarding at 12, now 18

I’ll turn 34 next week. I’ve never skated before; and getting started 2 years ago with Evolve gen 2. After several issues, ultimately Evolve bamboo died on me. I joined this forum to build my own board.

1 Like

I’m a veteran category player : 51 like the famous french drink :wink: I’m a long time snowboarder and downhill rider, and this led me to start my first e-board setup in june and make my first test runs last week ! So old guy but a “baby builder” and thanks again to all your experienced post that help me everyday, whatever you age !

4 Likes

I want to ride with this dude. @CosmicCharlie where do you live?

3 Likes

18 from India, started building on my birthday 11th July

2 Likes

In other words, you are Geeeeezz man.

1 Like

cause i can

1 Like

i think i had a stroke reading this

5 Likes

lol hope you aren’t dead

2 Likes

yea man just turned 14 and tell people I’m 63. I turn 84 next year :joy:

4 Likes

Im 13 and just finished my board. And now all i want to do is make more gonna start selling some boards locally.

1 Like

I’M 3 nearly 6

3 Likes

I’m 14 but joined when I was 13, and had the idea since I was 10. My birthday is July 24th which was the day you joined.

2 Likes

56 years old. I had a quarter pipe ramp in my front yard in the late 70’s (high school). I am from the dog town days. I surf about 6-8 hours a week. Water is softer than pavement.

7 Likes