Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

I remember seeing dinosaurs…

1 Like

I never tried to learn it. Never needed to.

Can anyone guess my age?:imp:

26 10 chars

10chars

I did IT for the Army then built my PC and now I’ve been building my eskate (failing miserably). I’ve always been a tinkerer though. I love taking stuff apart and putting it back together, minus 1 or 2 screws lol. Like my brand new ps4 controller way back when my toddler spilled milk on it and it died. I had to resurrect it quickly by taking it apart.

3 Likes

16 when I started getting interested in evs. 17 when I made my first board with help of all you guys! :heart: 18 now as of last month :grinning:

I turned 50 in July, makes me the second oldest and I’m not from California or a similarly warm country I’m from the UK. You young 'uns have lots of free time to muck around with this sort of stuff, I envy you. Don’t waste your life watching YouTube videos or playing video games, just invent stuff. At my age you have no time for yourself with other commitments like family (wife and 2 teenagers) and work. I’m also into restoring/repairing Pinball tables and vintage video games and I really getting into DIY E-bike builds too now. You lot should look into it.

5 Likes

Or moving from rc cars and drones to this hobby :wink:

1 Like

@andrewhannay “I turned 50 in July, makes me the second oldest”

Third oldest. Fourth actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

15 10 char

I turned 34 a little over a month ago.

I broke my 1st bone on a skateboard at 8 years old(clavicle). But surf, snow, skate, wake, flow boards and dirtbiking have all gotten a piece of me over the years. My 13th broken bone (Fibula) happened in May. Im hoping that would be my last, but making monster eboards is probably pushing me in towards #14 lol. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Gonna hit 51 in November, if we are competing, what’s the prize :grinning:

approx level 39

We need a half-century club - EGeezers or sk8Geriatrics :slight_smile: With u I think there’s 5 of us here in our 50’s

1 Like

Heyyy dont play with us, is not funny!!

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I was joking…

But i’m not :wink:

1 Like

I made it to level 51 a couple weeks ago.

3 Likes

ill be joining that club in about 40 years…

That is, if I don’t kill myself with esk8s :joy:

1 Like

So you are ranked 3rd or 4th…

1 Like