[WTB] Complete Eboard or drivetrain parts

Hey guys :slight_smile: I’m looking to buy a used/second hand eboard setup, either a complete board or a complete drive train (esc, motors, trucks and maybe battery) or even just parts for the drivetrain.

Send me a PM or comment on the thread below, please include pictures :slight_smile:

Where are you located? I’m thinking of selling my benchwheel e-board to fund my current build.

Continuing the discussion from [WTB] Complete Eboard or Drivetrain:

Australia, so US shipping might be a bit excessive for a whole board.

1 Like

aliendrivesystems.com has a board for sale, it is a urban setup however. Look him up on FB here : https://www.facebook.com/AlienDriveSystems/?fref=ts Tell him i send you

Continuing the discussion from [WTB] Complete Eboard or Drivetrain:

The one on FB? It’s sold unfortunately and not really what i’m looking for

Yea, saw that. Looking for an on-road setup thou :smile: Thanks anyway!

you want a ready~to~ride ? or piece~it~together DIY ? i can send you one complete from singapore . so close to Australia :smile: . almost the same rate exchange in currencies :moneybag: .

complete RTR ones may cost $1500 AUS plus shipping . naaah , i think you just get it cheaper from Australia . better for you .

Not looking for something new, looking for something used that is in the lower end of the price range.

make a diy one man from new and used parts?

I’m happy to do that, just looking to save some money using second hand parts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I WTB too, pm me I am in bay area california