WR board build... 75mph

There is no best :expressionless: with any luck you have lots of run off and can slide it out.

4 Likes

They’re may not be a best, but there HAS to be a worst.

Like, I mean… You shouldn’t try to run it out I imagine. That could be bad.

4 Likes

On a motorbike laying it over is better than getting high-sided: you don’t have as far to fall & you meet the ground in a more controlled way. Same goes for a skating: I’d rather ice out with a hand down than lose control while standing upright.

Up to maybe 20mph you can run/roll out of something if you are lucky, past that it is nasty, you don’t want to be cartwheeling down the road at 60mph :fried_egg:

9 Likes

Nice work @MoeStooge it’s awesome to see a project come together like this. Keep it up!

1 Like

I would say best way watch this. https://youtu.be/roO4P0cTN48.
And worst way watch this. https://youtu.be/cukkNbBSQmQ Hate to say it but proper stance and practice falling. Muscle memory and safety gear is your best chance at walking away without a scratch.

11 Likes

Lets see if the man of steel has balls of steel

Chuck

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Damn near brings a tear to my eye to see someone innovating at your level.

4 Likes

So you’re telling me that penguin slide was better than your roll?

1 Like

Yes :penguin:

5 Likes

I see Zak talking shit on other media @MoeStooge can you offer him to do better with out?

2 Likes

PM me a link. It may be fun to poke the Bear

4 Likes

IMG_20180619_152959

24 Likes

Shit talkers are just that shit talkers. Moe has no time for shit talking because hes a man of action theres the difference.

4 Likes

Hooollllyyyyyy shit that is so cool man! Good luck to your project!

1 Like

Yeah but he also enjoys stirring the pot, call outs, banter & rhetoric…

It drags people in to the game, gets them committed, gets them to race :checkered_flag:

(not that I speak for Moe)

3 Likes

Is that a Bavarian Flag? :wink:

2 Likes

I whole heartedly agree. With rivalry and competition a thing gets better quicker when we are driven. If the Model A was the end all be all where would we be today.

2 Likes

About the same as 100 years ago :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Made some rod length and angle changes. Origional rod angle was 20deg. Max wanted it more lively so shortened the radius rod length to 5" and now sits on 30deg angle with a secondary p-up point to adj to 20deg if needed. Making a wheel change from 65a duro to 70a. 500a Lipos on hand and looking fwd to our next test session. IMG_20180704_111855618

16 Likes

Any reasoning behind the duro change? Preference or performance?