WOW advertising in the header?

I see we now have advertising in the header (of every page?). I thought we (eSk8 builders) was at least just pretending not to be commercially biased… or is that not a thing now?

Edit: Why has this been hidden, flagged. There is nothing here that brakes forum rules. It is a question pertaining to something new that has happened on the forum.

4 Likes

Who owns the forum? He’s got the right to advertise, doesn’t mean I support it tho

1 Like

YEP! I am using my forum to advertise, Sorry guys…

Will be gone in 3 days, but probably return again next year…

Happy to open this option up to other vendors too.

17 Likes

To be fair 90$ for a focbox I’ll deal with the header any day for that price

13 Likes

meh it’s reasonable he pays the bills and keeps this thing running

8 Likes

holy, 90$ focboxes!!!

I guess my Adblock blocked the advertising. I wish it hadn’t though because if not for this thread, I wouldn’t have known about the $90 focbox and $30 controller :joy:

He pays the bills and the sale is good Im sure we can live with it

3 Likes

Onloop made this forum, he pays the licenses for the web…

IDK how about you, but I am okay with it :slight_smile:

I don’t mind having a banner ad. I might get some rotation in there maybe.

I HATE IT TAKING UP THE ENTIRE FUCKING SCREEN.

2 Likes

haha that focbox price is really hitting ya hard huh :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL not really, i just wanted to use all those awesome insults i found on mental floss.

3 Likes

all the certified FOCBOX resellers will be getting a perm link to their website real soon. just trying to do it in a way that doesn’t piss @Cobber off

4 Likes

Do we absolutely need to be certified ?

1 Like

I don’t see the problem. Everyone thinks i’m certifiable anyway.

9 Likes

@onloop is there a cap for on sale focboxes?

2 Likes

I bought a TB Vesc but now I’m wondering if I should get a FOCBOX as the sale price is pretty darn good… :thinking:

dude… that’s not even a question. wtf are you waiting for.

2 Likes

Can you send a few bucks my way. I promise I’ll give them back to you sometime next year :grin:

To everyone Who are wondering about How to buy the Focbox: Their wont be available before next coming monday, as i understood it

1 Like