WORLDWIDE - SMART SERIES - UNiK MOUNT & KEGEL ALUMINIUM WHEEL PULLEY & SLEEK ENCLOSURE

I am going to be your way in about 10days. I take it they won’t be done by then?

1 Like

10 days is impossible to make as I ask my supplier to do a dozens of quality checks. I’m going to produce 20pcs so it’s a big amount of money to add to the existing orders. In any case, I am also looking at getting alternatives for shipping to lower it at the maximum. So you can still get yours and I will ship them.

are you coming to Paris? we need to have a ride together man!

1 Like

@Jebe : I’m actually working on the ronin ones but I have so much stuff going on right now that I want to avoid over committing. If there’s only thing I want to avoid is too much marketing and talking with no delivery. So basically, I prefer to under commit and over deliver than to tell people nice stories and … make them wait for ages. So to answer your question : not yet :slight_smile:

I need to:

• finish the mounting block to fit Ronin
  • Check the mounting plate to provide enough cleareance without any truck modification.

=> To me, based on the actual demand on these, this is not a huge priority.

1 Like

I´m in for the Ronins when you have them…i imagine more intrest than you might imagine

2 Likes

great mate ! will keep you posted

Awesome man I am counting on it! I tagged you on insta last week. I’ll be there for 3 day but I have only one day off from work commitments. Free day would be March 4th. Hope we can meet!

I took some time to update the website shipping and apply a very low international shipping cost for everything small.That’s really low price shipping and applies to mounts, vescs, pulleys.

1 Like

The smart pulley kit. Does it include the belt?

1 Like

no, but you can get one on the store.

Any update on the shipping? Your website is down, seems a little fishy

sure - should be getting all the parts next week if everything goes as planned. Will keep you informed.

sorry for the website, I’m upgrading the server in parallel like a one man army :slight_smile:

can’t wait to get all the parts !

Nice to hear! You dont have any more black Caliber ll trucks coming in soon?

1 Like

yeah, today I will be getting a full restock on Caliber II and Kegels, and also some VESCs.

Any plan to make double enclosures for a 10s4p for Loaded Vanguard? :smiley:

hey jujet : not for the moment :slight_smile: I prefer to stay focused.

4 Likes

Is the large box :package: my order? :grimacing:

1 Like

Is it possible to add the trucks to an existing order?

1 Like

yes, please send your request to contact at unikboards dot com with your order number

great news - I just had the confirmation that I will get the SMART series parts by next week. At the worst case scenario, all the orders will be shipped next week as initially planned/committed.

I have eliminated most of the variables that can fail.

of course, I will also keep you posted here :slight_smile:

2 Likes