WORLDWIDE - SMART SERIES - UNiK MOUNT & KEGEL ALUMINIUM WHEEL PULLEY & SLEEK ENCLOSURE

Is there a link somewhere for the mounts? I don’t see anything in the first post.

oops, sorry

mounts : http://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/smart-support-moteur-caliber-ii/

pulleys : http://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/smart-pulley-kit-for-orangatan-kegel/

Just placed an order for two pulleys. Only 5 more orders needed!

1 Like

Hey ! few slots open. Get yours now !!!

updated the group buy thread. For those who get a combo, free riser pad included.

hey folks, a quick message as I’m in the rush to tell you that I’m going to launch the production tomorrow morning. So if you don’t already have your pulleys or mounts pre ordered; get yours till it’s hot !

happy riding

How much is Shipping to US and CAN ??

create an account; add it to your cart and you will have automatic shipping calculation based on weight.

PM me with your shipping adress; I’m actually looking to lower at the maximum the shipping cost; knowing that I’m not making any benefit on it !

Any update on the smart series pulley production run?

yeah; production as been launched accordingly even if the slots were not all fulfilled. I used my personal hobby cash to fund the remaining pcs to get the price advertised. I expect around 15 to 18 days maximum. Can’t wait.

Do your mounts fit ronins?

1 Like

I am going to be your way in about 10days. I take it they won’t be done by then?

1 Like

10 days is impossible to make as I ask my supplier to do a dozens of quality checks. I’m going to produce 20pcs so it’s a big amount of money to add to the existing orders. In any case, I am also looking at getting alternatives for shipping to lower it at the maximum. So you can still get yours and I will ship them.

are you coming to Paris? we need to have a ride together man!

1 Like

@Jebe : I’m actually working on the ronin ones but I have so much stuff going on right now that I want to avoid over committing. If there’s only thing I want to avoid is too much marketing and talking with no delivery. So basically, I prefer to under commit and over deliver than to tell people nice stories and … make them wait for ages. So to answer your question : not yet :slight_smile:

I need to:

• finish the mounting block to fit Ronin
  • Check the mounting plate to provide enough cleareance without any truck modification.

=> To me, based on the actual demand on these, this is not a huge priority.

1 Like

I´m in for the Ronins when you have them…i imagine more intrest than you might imagine

2 Likes

great mate ! will keep you posted

Awesome man I am counting on it! I tagged you on insta last week. I’ll be there for 3 day but I have only one day off from work commitments. Free day would be March 4th. Hope we can meet!

I took some time to update the website shipping and apply a very low international shipping cost for everything small.That’s really low price shipping and applies to mounts, vescs, pulleys.

1 Like

The smart pulley kit. Does it include the belt?

1 Like