Who is stoked for the end of 2015 wave of VESC from enertion?

The VESC is still in beta. I can’t expect perfect communication for a product which we are all very lucky to even have the chance to try…

I don’t expect perfect communication from @onloop, just communication. I can see him preparing our orders (I count 350+), i thank him to focus more on execution and on delivery. Enertion posts on Instagram or eSk8 do the job just partially.

I’m not going to be the poster boy for onloop, but personally, the Instagram posts and the fact some have received emails is enough for me to get that they are on their way.

If I were jason, and had to fill hundreds of orders, I wouldn’t email everyone at once to tell them VESC’s are going out… it’s a multi-day workload to add heat shrink and ship all these bad boys- just send out emails in order of when you are shipping vescs: plan to send 75 the first day, send 75 emails initial emails…

by emailing ‘hey, vescs have arrived’ a week before they actually ship, you are going to get more questions than if you didn’t send out an email in the first place.

1 Like

Same here, it would make the process that much slower. HYes made enough hints as to whats going on that I know it’ll be here soon.

Hey just to update you guys about the emails, onloop told me you only get them if you signed up for the newsletter. So there you go we have our questions answered.

1 Like

vesc shipping monday

very busy last few days, I won’t be working over the weekend… i need a rest.

1 Like

This is why I knew we needed a thread for the community to rally around. This man right here is going to kill himself from working too hard before he sees his kid graduate! lol

to all you vendors out there reading this right now… keep up the good work. y’all are growing in numbers, its epic for us consumers!!!

2 Likes

i can’t wait another week or so on shipping to get mine. I’m just going to swim down there now and get it.

2 Likes

I stole my kids e-board to ride till mine arrives. @onloop put them together right and take the time needed to put out a quality product. The masses will thank you later.

1 Like

mine shipped! YAY!!

i can’t wait to get this Scarlet build finished and sold.

1 Like

7 Likes

I got two emails that mine shipped as well. If only my carvon dual hubs would ship that i ordered oct 14th.

That doesn’t sound typical to me. Have you asked what the hold up is?

I got an email that my order shipped a few weeks ago but he said he ran out of the color wheels i wanted so he printed the label but didn’t send. i settled for yellow wheels and he said he would ship last week but tracking info hasn’t been received by usps. I wanted white. Will ask again today. He said he was waiting on a wheel shipment from china but didnt know when they would come in and i said when they do to let me know because i really wanted black wheels and i would buy another set when they arrive. So maybe miscommunication. I hope he didnt think i wanted to wait for the wheel shipment.

Weird, I got another mail saying my order had been updated to “awaiting fulfillment”. But it was already awaiting fulfillment. Dunno whats going on down under.

Probably our labels have been printed but haven’t reached mailing facility or hasn’t scanned there yet.

I bet you money after looking at this thread @onloop is only adding more and more orders into this round of shipping hahahahah trying to keep the masses fed and happy is something only Jesus did efficiently last i checked lolololol

1 Like

Yeah, and look what happened to him. lol

even when you’re pleasing everyone, you can’t please everyone.