Who here is 🇦🇺?

I think a propane torch and a vice will do the trick on the screw, so no dramas there I recon, what are your plans today?

I am going to be at the warehouse for most of the day if you want to come along. There is a nice loop there and me and my friend are filming an esk8 video.

I’ll also be starting to build my spot welder.

Sounds good mate, what/where is the Wharehouse?

I’ll PM you.

New enertion remote is probs good for us as it is on sale

Looks suspiciously like a reskin of the winning remote a lot of people have had issues with.

Melbourne south east

Brisbane 8)

1 Like

Anyone interested in a Melbourne whatsapp group? @CRABOLSKY @Rye @Danpooed @Dedbny

horsham victoria

Heat is only way to get out loctite red. Unless you have some methylene chloride available to you. That will melt practically any plastic or epoxy so only use on 100% metal parts. Powder coating companies use a 70% version to remove powder coating from parts that have to get re-coated. Nasty stuff definitely be careful handling it.

Sydney city …

Where is everybody? Have seen 2 eboards (Boosted / Evolve) in the last 6 months!!! Down for a meetup …

Any Melbourne people keen to say hi? I’ll be there for the first week of January and missing my esk8. So I’d love to meet some like minded folk :slight_smile:

We have a group of 7 in whatsapp. Pm me your phone number and you can join.

1 Like

i think one of us melb folkes has a spare esk8 :slight_smile: @lox897 correct me if im wrong

By then I will have a spare yes. Technically I will have two, but one is going to sell hopefully.

Probably not worth making a new thread about this but I’ll also be in Kuala Lumpur for a week so if anyone knows KL esk8ters I’d love to be put in contact :slight_smile:

You organising some Enertion packages to take back with you?

I don’t plan to… Should I be?

Does anyone have a spare remote controller laying around that they would like to sell? from aus