Where are you located? What do you do?

Age 29 Location slc, Utah. Usa Occupation. Sales Rep

Bio. I’m from C.N.M.I (U.S. territory) grew up back and forth in Guam/Saipan/Cali, I’m a veteran . Army 98e served mostly in South Korea, i use to fight mma. I like sports. Although out of shape. Been doing sales last 4-5 years. I travel alot. last year Jamaica, next month I go to Dominique republic. ( I win free trips through my job ). I’m married, with a daughter (2 year old) and wanting another. Count your blessings…), I like to pokemon go (esp fun while boarding), currently i just own a liftboard. But all my parts are coming in for my first ever diy build I’m hooked and trying to complete my build before my vacation in April. Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

Age: 24 Location: Linköping, Sweden, soon Stockholm, Sweden Occupation: Student, soon engineer Setup: 245 kv 6364, 4.12 Vesc, 90 mm, 14:27 chain (terrible gear-ratio I know!), 9s 5.2Ah Nunchuck Love to hang around the local makerspace! Any esk8ers in Linköping, Stockholm, make contact! :))

3 Likes

Half Swedish, half hungarian, living in Uppsala Sweden.

41, married with three kids. Currently one year to go of my med school studies.

One esk8 build so far that’s been functional since August (?) '17.

Single motor setup, 6374 with a spot welded battery, 10s4p, bms and focbox.

3 Likes

Name: Brian Age: 39 Location: downtown Saint Louis, Missouri, USA Occupation: Software Engineer

I use electric skateboards as tools mainly (versus toys)

Though frequently I seriously enjoy just riding to ride. I sold my car and my truck and use exclusively small electric vehicles, most of the time that means skateboard because you don’t have to park them outside. Walk into a business with an ebike and they instantly tell you to take it outside, and leave it there so someone can steal it. Walk in with a skateboard and they ignore it.

3 Likes

Occupation: Engineering Marketing Intern at the Grow Manufacturing Intiative of Northern California. I connect advanced manufacturers with education in order to create a highly trained workforce.

Other hobbies: 3D Printing, drones, “Making” in general. Cold Brew Coffee.

2 Likes

Name: Eric Age: 32 Location: Ashburn, VA (40 min outside of D.C.) Occupation: Network Technician (I build data centers and make the blinky lights on routers blink) Still working on my first build but my wife has a boosted XR dual and I have a raptor on order as well.

Other hobbies: building stuff, setting my my garage as a little woodworking shop, working on building guitars, my own longboard decks soon (building a vacuum press table right now). I got a few FPV drones and some other R/C stuff, avid collector of instruments.

1 Like

Name: Brian Age: 31 on July 28th Location: Belmar, NJ Occupation: Technician and system support for an analytical instrument company. I also build custom skateboards and longboards.

Other hobbies: Building custom boards, Metal Detecting on the beach

1 Like

Name: Leo Age: 14 Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Hobbies: mainly esk8 but i still love pushing like a normal person. the rest of my time is spent with my girlfriend. (went pushing the other day :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Name: Kelly (is dude) Age: 32 Location: Eugene Oregon, Usa Occupation: Cook by day, also Own and operate a small business. Cleaning restaurants and bars after they close down (why I’m up till 6am most days)

Hobbies: anything on a board. I learn to surf before I rode a bike and I grew up in Venice Beach with a halfpipe in my backyard. I used to build old 60s and 70s imports (mostly datsun/toyota) complete death traps lol. But my wife and I had our first baby. So we downsized our living situation. (I lost my shop) and I stopped trying to be a drift king. So now I’m dipping my feet into esk8. this town is flat, has very few hills to bomb, The beach here sucks for surfing and the snow is meh… esk8 is the answer to the void in my life.

2 Likes

Getting a puppy might end up being cheaper hahahah

1 Like

Might be hard to strap a deck to let alone keep my balance…

No but really I’ve spent $1200 on a plastic grill before import and shipping fees lol. JDM parts are expensive

2 Likes

Oh good maybe you are the person to give @MoeStooge a run for his money lol

He was up in your neck of the woods

1 Like

Do you have knowledge of Cloud based software?

Never had the pleasure to meet. My loss.

R.I.P.

Hey I’m Jesse. Garden Grove High class of 89. Wanting to get into rc edc jets. Living in Westminster now. Disabled handyman. 51.

For the record cause it’s come up before unexpectedly unfortunately. Not into dudes just hoping to find a solid friend eventually.