Where are you located? What do you do?

Hobbies: RC things that go fast. Anything with wheels. SIM racing. Following Formula 1. Building 3D printers. Making anything that I can DIY.

Just completed my first eskate. 12s Lipo, dual motor and vesc, belted, 97mm wheels. Really fun and fast. The big wheels allow me to monster over almost any rough terrain and give a silky smooth ride on average roads.

3 Likes

I love my ninebot mini its like a wonderful smooth glide no rumble no bumps you donā€™t feel hardly any thing ,and it turns on a sixpence i love mine do you love yours? i also got a bench wheel which is so good i bought another one , and a 10 smart wheel glider which i am not good on yet cos i have only had it 3 weeks ,cant even stand on it yet along glide on it ,am i ever going to get to ride it ?? and a ā€œeightball fast wheel uniwheelā€ can ride it i can also turn right ,but dont ask me to turn left i can also stop on it lol

Just thought this would be a nice addition.

Hey, my name is Chris.46yesrs old, Live in First Hill. Own a Scram 10s Trampa that died yesterday at discovery park. Not a tech guy, but love to ride. Any chance youā€™d like to talk on the phone someday?

Umā€¦ donā€™t post your phone numberā€¦ among many other things

Name: Lambert Age:29 Location: Sioux Falls South Dakota Ocupation:Assitant Manager Skill: many small ones that help with building typical things among helping my family around me plus i can learn much more if i get interested.

Currently have 1 evolve bamboo gt and have some parts to build 3 other boards just waiting on minor parts which will assist with electrical insulation and still trying to figure out the layout of the :battery::battery: and how i want it so i can get more distance lol

2 Likes

Name: Bob Age: 60 Location: San Diego, CA Occupation: I have been a Welder for 44 years. My current job is welding Stainless steel pipe and some aircraft aluminum and nickel alloys on the side.

7 Likes

Age 28, SLC UT, father married, 1 kid (daughter) For work, Iā€™m a paralegal. Currently have one prebuild board donā€™t laugh itā€™s a ( lift board ) but I am hooked. Been riding Dailey since it came in. Kinda cold here at the moment. And Iā€™ve been ordering a bunch of parts for a dual 6374 set up rwd set up. Extended (tb) trucks and 107mm fly wheels. Extreme noob. But been loving every moment since I discovered eboarding.

4 Likes

Location: Madrid, Spain (majority of time) Homasassa, Florida/ Summersville, WV/ Fairbanks, AK

Occupation/ Hobbies (I am stupidly lucky that I work teaching things I love)- official title= Technology Teacher:

FLL Robotics, VEX Robotics, Coding, Drones, 3D design and printing, Video Tech, Crypto-Currency, Micro CNC, Maker Space, Science, Math, Basic Engineering.

"Outside working hours:* Depends where/when you catch me, I get passionate about new stuff as I discover/ when I have time and then am pretty much addicted for years. Past/continuous addictions include:

Motorcycles- I have owned Buell Blast and Ducati Monster 900ā€¦thinking of electric as next step.

Bikes - building and collecting great unrealized used parts. Current rides- Surly Cross Check - circa 1992 and Genisis Day One IHG.

Electric Skateboards - collecting and slowly building a stable- jet spud, Trampa, landyatchz ect

Current Geek outs:

3d printing - just got a tevo tornado that I ordered in Sept. and work has a Makerbot Replicator+

CNC - pushing school to get a Carbide 3d Nomad next yearā€¦baby steps

Crypto Currency - this world is fascinating right now to meā€¦the ideas/ used of block chain and emerging coding is pretty sweet too watch. Trying to learn now and will throw some $ at projects I like in the future bit at a time.

3 Likes

age 15, Location: Midland, Mi & Singapore

Occupation/Hobbies: Drumming, making shit and jumping off shit for the lols and the grams. Also, CAD

^Chicago, one of my favorite cities

lil sample of one of my favorite clips Iā€™ve ever recorded. Iā€™m the first dude with the dive-roll in the drone shot. And the dude who ate shit.

Also, this was my first build, laught it off.

3 Likes

I have nothing productive to addā€¦ Other then

Lol flag away! Jk

2 Likes

OCCUPATION: I was a lifeguard and swim teacher for 13 years (throughout high school, college and beyond) My adult job is hard to label as my employers realized I have too many skills. But itā€™s first and foremost a DBA with occasional IT work when short handed and Investor Reporting due to financial knowledge.

HOBBIES: I used to play a lot of paintball (mostly speedball). Went to the shooting range a lot until the wife got pregnant and lead became a concern. Havenā€™t really shot anything in three years.

1 Like

Well pregnancy certainly isnā€™t a misfireā€¦

5 Likes

ā€¦and practice is great :grinning:

4 Likes

Hobbies: Riding around the South Bay on my boards, building boards, Adv Motorcycle Riding, plus all the other toys Iā€™ve managed to accumulate over the years, forgetting somethingā€¦oh yeah, I have a wife and kids, I guess theyā€™re fun too.

5 Likes

Miles Age: 24

Located in the beautiful black Hills of South Dakota @Lambjr088 dude weā€™re almost neighbors! Glad Iā€™m not the only one from south Dakota on this site.

Occupation is currently a student/maintenance dude/sales manager person thing for my dad and other odds and ends.

Hobbies are sporadic at best Iā€™d say. Thereā€™s airplanes, dirtbikes, cars, and any that makes it feel like Iā€™m surfing in this small island in the plains. Also Toyota and yamaha till I blow them up.

2 Likes

Alexander Age:16 I still go to school but I sell online some stuff Located in a small town in Baden-WĆ¼rtemberg Germany Hobbys are a lot of work :wink: ride my bike, martial arts and building stuff in my little garage :smile:

1 Like

Name: Kevin Age: 21 Location: Orlando FL most of the time for school, and Melbourne Beach FL the rest of the time

Occupation: VESC and other electronic repairs (previously a board level technician at an electronics repair shop before quitting for school)

Hobbies: Esk8 obviously, VESC repairs (so I can spend money on better microsoldering equipment that I donā€™t really need, but I want), PC gaming, jetskiing, flying (private pilot), and drinking unhealthy amounts of alcohol every weekend (Iā€™m a college student, what did you expect?)

1 Like

Name: Zackory Cui Age: 17 Location: Belmont California. Current setup: 170kv 6374 20/60 3m 10s1p 30Q 90mm Occupation: none, I wish I found one I liked :frowning_face:

I love anything that delivers pure happiness and keeps me away from reality. I messed with computer software and hardware for the half of my life and wish to make a living doing just that; mostly coding and surfing reddit for dank memes. Being the lazy nature as I am, I pertain from participating in sports and workouts. Hanging out with my skating goons steered me towards the opulent hobby of esk8s. Making friends and talking to people isnā€™t something I am really good at, seeing some of your guysā€™ bio is making me jealous. :sweat_smile: Wish me luck on my next girlfriend. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Being an introvert, this forum has become my first resort for social interaction. I wanna thank everyone for your time helping me and others and keeping this such a great place. :hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

IG: zackorycramer :point_left:t2: I follow back :wink:

4 Likes

Im James

Age 16

From SkƄne Sweden

Im still in school so not much happening exept summer jobs

My interests: mtb street, esk8, and electronics.

Also play a lot of guitar in bands etc

3rd best in Sweden at karate

3 Likes