Where are you located? What do you do?

My dad does consulting for the epicor software platform (his own business, he doesn’t work for them). I think this is the first time I have seen or heard the term ERP and have it not come from him :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Name: Jarrod

Location: Mount Vernon, Illinois - 1.5 due east of St. Louis, Mo

and I’m in charge of the set-up/and quality of 32 Tire producing machines.

So My title in the plant is MTC Technician / recipe management… to the outside world I’m an industrial mechanic

Other hobbies: Computers, Music and building ridiculously unsafe toys

2 Likes

I’m out of DC. I’m a medical intern for a few more weeks, early 30s, riding my board to work every day. I have a background in military legal and IT.

When I’m not slaving away at work, I’m tinkering with boards.

Always down for a ride if anyone in the area wants to meet up and compare boards.

I have boosted d+ (x2), evolve bamboo with AT, an enertion dual raptor yet to be assembled, a shitty import “falcon” board from eBay, a partial diy board with munkey boards battery and motor with Evolve at trucks/motor mount. I have hubs in the mail from all three reputable makers here. Eager to see how they ride.

I’m probably going to loose my apartment deposit for carpet grease stains and aluminum shavings stuck in my carpet from eboard work.

When I do get stuck Having to drive in DC/Maryland , I drive the fuck out my 370z.

7 Likes

I’m 39 and am an incredibly attractive guy with long beautiful hair. Everyone just calm down and stop fighting over me; i’m not available. I’m really sorry but somebody already trapped me in a domestic relationship.

i work 8 hours a day in a cubicle hammering away on a macbook pro for a non-profit organization as a web developer/dev ops/linux guy, then go home and spend a couple hours with my awesome son and my lovely woman and then i’m in the garage till around midnight usually. literally everything i do in there is on instagram, and then it usually ends up here.

when i DO have free time and i’m not playing with my son, playing with my boards, or teaching my son how to play with my boards, i’m into video games and playing/recording music. My son like EDM and death metal right now, so his favorite thing at the moment is when i turn on spotify EDM radio and jam along over what can only be described as incredibly predictable music that never seems to change key, so its a lot of fun turning this week’s dance remix of your favorite pop song into a metal show for my 1.5 year old who asks for me to play like this while pointing to my amp: “uh? uh? ah? RAWWWWR! ah?”

11 Likes

Hey @Arzamenable , I work in downtown DC (live in MD about 30 minutes away). I should have my Raptor by mid June, GT by early July. Another local friend of mine will have his GT around the same time as me. We should do a group ride some time.

For sure. The gt is sold out right?

Unfortunately so, next run for US is rumored to be after summer I think.

It’s a fine line between creepy and insightful…

Location: Radelaide, South Australia (Shout out to Jacob and Jason).

Hobbies: New to the e-skateboard scene. Old hobby was restoring classic cars, then got into DIY fuel injection (megasquirt). Finished those projects and looking for a similar vibe with less garage space and cost overhead.
Have an electronics trade from way back so this looks like a good way to scratch the electronics and hobby mechanic itches.

Age: Old enough to happily spend money on interesting but unnecessary stuff that you can’t justify in financial terms!

3 Likes

Other hobbies, skills, interests, etc: Guitar, audio, hiking, foodie. I have experience modding electric guitars and amps so it blends well with electric skateboarding. I have interest in all things technology/progress. I like to monitor new scientific publications and follow big corporations to see what they are producing (NASA, Intel, Apple, Ocean explorer, Space X, Nivida, etc).

1 Like

I feel cold when it hits below 70 and I put on full snow gear as soon as its in the 30’s. -20 sounds insane.

Studying BSc Product Design in Nottingham, UK

I’m visiting NY and Canada in a month be cool to meet up with some guys!

Might be bringing my new hub board all being well!

1 Like

London, Wimbledon. Work in Fulham. interim CTO / CMO in tech world. Software / ecommerce / paid search & acquisition matched with supply & demand.

2 Likes

TL1000R - one of my favorite bikes of all time! I have a Buell 1125r and love v-twin power/torque!

4 Likes

Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Age: 23 Occupation: intern working in Aerospace but Student at McMaster for mechanical engineering and management. Hobbies: Anything DIY, mountain biking, regular longboarding, Powerlifting/bodybuilding, woodworking, reading, diving into the deep weird places on the internet, anything other than studying really.

2 Likes

Occupation: IT Manager - manage a service desk for a cruise company. (aka professional cat herder)

Other hobbies, skills, interests, etc.: Photography (semi professionally), and a lot of hardware geekiness - water cooling PC’s and gaming (currently a lot of Overwatch). Motorcycles, travel (as much as possible), Scuba (Assistant Instructor PADI), Paragliding!, surfing, snowboarding and of course skateboarding and esk8! Love hardware modification and tinkering in the garage most evenings after work.

Idle hands… i stay busy and always some project or fun thing to work on.

8 Likes

I am in the Video game industry/development for more than 15 years at Netherrealm studio in Chicago. As an artist,I do motion capture/Key-frame animation for “Mortal Kombat” and" injustice".

I am always looking for something in common with my14 year old son such as Martial art,Basketball,video editing(for his tube channel)and of course Video games and “ESK8” Yeah!.

5 Likes

Other hobbies: Electronics development in general, guitar, & traveling around in my old VW Bus.

2 Likes

Location: San Juan Puerto Rico Age: 36 Job: electrical engineer

2 Likes