What did you do today?

Been pulling bits of gravel out of my palm. Took my first fall at speed today.

This merge in the path is where I fell, I didn’t realize how much sand and gravel had spilled over onto the asphalt path so when I went over it the board snaked out from under me. I was able to roll a couple of times so I wasn’t hurt too bad and miraculously my camera was totally unscathed.

Wear your helmets and stay safe everyone.

2 Likes

I finally switched to a 12mm belt setup after months of “trying to saving money”.

@lilracerboi Haha, by any chance have you heard of the Boots Principle?

No, I have not heard of that. What is it?

I watched my vesc continue to dance in an endless failed delivery limbo after foolishly trying to send it to @chaka’s PO box via UPS. PLEASE UPS JUST SEND IT BACK ALREADY

Surprisingly, I spent time in PowerPoint today.

And it’s now day 3 of the Abec 11 83mm 75A on my pintail push and the difference on rough road is noticeable.

Loaded Kali Linux on my raspberry pi.

And went for a nice ride along the beach

5 Likes

@Pantologist

3 Likes

What a sick lad. Haha

Found a Kebbeck Max Irwin on FleaBay for £36. It was rude not to buy it. Think the extra holes may allow for a motor…

1 Like

Ordered my VESC for my first build…the excitement is getting too much to contain. Have way too many ideas running round my head about how to make my board look as nice as possible (without having to use carbon fibre).

One step closer… Thanks @JLabs these look and feel wonderful!

P.S. That’s my roommate’s poster

2 Likes

I FOCed up my drv :confused:

3 Likes

I painted my Enertion trucks matte black, for an upcoming update to my build

6 Likes

Did you strip off the blue before painting them?

That looks A+ quality.

I sanded them down to have a rough enough surface to make the paint stick. I didn’t want to sand them all the way :slight_smile:

Did you use spray paint?

Yup, only thing I had in stock :smiley:

1 Like