What did you do today?

groupbuy? :smiley: :monkey:

hope you´re safe there!

Maybe one day :smiley:

Also did you see my message

Replacing the power switch on my SPACE cell pro 4 after a plastic speed bump ripped the other one off. Also experimenting with some polyurethane foam to provide some nice comfortable cushioning for my electronics.

I’m thinking about doing the same as the roads and pavements in Malta are terrible and have created quite a few chips. How easy was it? I have the Enertion pulley kit, is it a simple swap or is some modifying needed?

i feel less vibration with 83mm, but if the your pavement have a lot of big cracks i recommend you to go 90-97mm, look this thread from @ajaynagra (i purchased 90mm from him, but I haven’t tried it yet)

if you have the Enertion pulley kit it’s easy, just pull off the wheel pulley to the new wheel and change the rest of wheels.

All safe!

Just a lot of downed trees, broken windows, and flooded beach property. It’ll be a lot of work to restore everything, but thus far only one person in Florida has lost their life

3 Likes

Did some meetings. Went further in prototyping in my cargo bike project. Also University saw an oppurtunity in my skateboard project and decided to fund it to measure the impact of a new vehicle implemented in a daily routine.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on some 83mm 75A Abec 11’s. Going to be a duke out btw the Abecs and the Kegels.

Pays to lurk on eBay…

I’ve just been sitting around, slowly going insane waiting for my charger to show up. My shiny new board is finally done and I can’t even ride it :cry:

Made up one of @DeathCookies Vedder switch kits!

Totally recommend grabbing one if you’re in the EU looking for a switch!

6 Likes

What does the final product look like?

So far spent my day staring lustfully at Excel seeking answers to complex problems of brand, location and intent.

Next up is fitting Holeys with Abecs to a pintail.

I’ve been working on three different things over the last three days hope that’s close enough.

5 Likes

Took my board to the BMX track today for the first real test since replacing the pulleys/belts/mounts with new better versions. Super fun, got small amounts of air going over the jumps, enough to learn I need to release the throttle or the wheels quickly spin up when I lose traction! I am on a quest for more air!

1 Like

Officially started building a board for my daughter. She has been riding for almost 2 years now. She started playing around with tinkercad today and wanted to know if I would help her design her own board…

It seems like only yesterday we were bombing hills together on gravity alone. :sweat_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/vJl9t3Sth8/?taken-by=ollinboardco

16 Likes

Ive just taken my little one out on the Quinny Longboardstroller for some green runs around our place.

Bliss :wink:

2 Likes

And now just took a gap to put some Holeys onto my Winterstick pintail so that I can try the Abec 11’s at 75A…

Been pulling bits of gravel out of my palm. Took my first fall at speed today.

This merge in the path is where I fell, I didn’t realize how much sand and gravel had spilled over onto the asphalt path so when I went over it the board snaked out from under me. I was able to roll a couple of times so I wasn’t hurt too bad and miraculously my camera was totally unscathed.

Wear your helmets and stay safe everyone.

2 Likes

I finally switched to a 12mm belt setup after months of “trying to saving money”.