Wanted: Longer Caliber Trucks

@Lukas - We’ll only be selling it as a set.

@rwxr - Yeah, if someone wants to be a main contact point. Unfortunately, to ship from USA to EU individually is much more expensive.

any updates?

1 Like

Almost… it’s on it’s way.

3 Likes

How about the clamps for them? Did you get that worked out?

I think he has done that already.

I requested clamps specifically for the 218mm Calibers via DIY message and got them about 3 weeks ago.

I’m assuming that these clamps from the groupbuy won’t fit on these trucks without modification due to the slightly larger profile of the hanger?

Will pneumatic hubs fit on these trucks (Hypa, Superstar,…)?

Yes, it should. @torqueboards mentioned that the axles will be longer, so if you want to put on normal skate wheels, you may have to insert a small spacer in between the hanger and the wheels or in between the wheels and the axle nuts.

i was just chatting with dexter last night. I’m going to buy all of his 218mm hangers and none of you can have any. MWAH AHAHAHA HAHA HAHA AHAHAHAHAH

ok not really. but i do want them badly.

3 Likes

Sorry for the lame photo lol.

It will fit Dual 6374 12mm. We are working on 15mm pulleys as well and it should be able to run 15mm.

Dual 6374 is overkill IMO though :slight_smile:

But it’s possible.

8 Likes

Need a set for sure!

@torqueboards - are they on your site yet? Actually in hand and shipping or just perpetually teasing us?!?

1 Like

Hey Dexter,

A bit blasphemous but will they fit Enertion pulleys as well without having to chop some hangar?

@sl33py They’re in hand. You can order it and we’ll ship it out in a few days.

Just know these trucks aren’t exact spec to Caliber. Caliber sits at about 19.40 these sit at 20.20 so almost about 1mm taller.

For anyone who’s using TB motor mounts (older). We’ll have some new clamps soon which will be $15/ea (special price) for those who have purchased before. If you wanted to upgrade to longer trucks.

@Jinra The axle is 10mm longer (usually use a bearing spacer) than standard so not sure on actual specs for Enertion pulley but it should fit might need to pad 5mm gap though with washers or something.

Thanks man! You have some $ coming your way for these and a few other goodies.

Awesome, should work then. Enertion pulley requires exactly 1 bearing width worth of axle to work, so 7mm.

EDIT: Actually I realize you might mean 10mm longer overall which would mean 5mm per side. Guess we’ll still have to chop off about 2mm per side.

How can we order the slightly larger clamps for $15 bucks each? I placed an order about a month ago for the trucks, and if the clamps aren’t the same size as caliber I’ll need 2 of these new clamps!

Can we order them on DIY? or could you send us a separate bill for them when you ship the trucks??

Can’t wait for these too ship. They look great!

@torqueboards …sweet…just ordered…going to need 2 clamps also for the mounts I ordered recently…thx

How are you gonna be getting the clamps??

@crushkrew @Jcullinan09 I pm’ed both of you.