Want to run dual sk3 6374's on torqueboards 218mm trucks,try these!

oh u got the insert pulleys, yea had one enertion pulley before and noticed it doesn’t fit normal abec cored wheels, just enertion wheels.

yea either file down or just get “conventional” pulleys

Hey @marcmt88, thanks!! I got the mounts!! they are great!!! I’m just going to buy my turnigy 6374 motors… but than I realize that the vesc has 5.5 bullet connector and the motor of turnigy 6374 has 4mm bullet … did you change it or… did you have another solution for it?

1 Like

Yes, I did replace the bullet connectors to match the VESC.

1 Like

What are the biggest 2 motors you can fit on 184mm calibers with 12mm belts? 6455? 6564?

Off topic, but okay. 6355 is the biggest possible

2 Likes

How wide is your board?

Which one my current board or the one I was riding over a year ago when I posted that?

Just to stay on topic the board length or width doesn’t matter it’s about truck width to fit bigger motors and the TB218 trucks are just that 218mm wide.

If you want to know how wide the deck is in the picture I’m not sure I don’t have it anymore but it’s a Raptor 1 deck I’m sure you can find the specs online.

Both. I have a Quest deck I’m looking at using but I plan on using dual 6374s. I’m not sure if running 218s will be awkward with the board I’d like to run

Im running the tb218 with the newer 6374sk3 which is actually 6384. I got both to fit on the tb218 trucks, using some spacers for the wheels. 20181201_231102

2 Likes

ricccccc, my friendzito!