VESC - Buy Ultimate Motor Controller - In Stock & Lowest Price

Thank you, and whats the best esc for the sk3 192kv 6374 motor?

You have a couple choices for the “BEST” esc. You can get the VESC which are hard to come by at the moment (@torqueboards @chaka @onloop sell them). You can also get the 12s Torqueboards ESC from @torqueboards again.

Which is the best and most powerfull motor “sk3 6374-192 kv brushless” or “sk3 5055-280 kv brushless”?

They misted a great opportunity to have a hot girl mess around with their water drone.

The sk3 192kv 6374 because it’s a way bigger motor. 6374 means that the motor is 63mm in diameter and has a 74mm long can, and 5055 means that motor is 50mm in diameter and a 55mm long can.

Alright thank you very much

Is the 120 A esc the same as a 12s esc?

No, that esc can handle up to a 6s Lipo, while the other can handle up to a 12s Lipo.

Does the space cell pro enclosure come with a charger?

The spacecell from enertion comes with the charger as far as I know. @onloop would be able to confirm.

Does a sk3 6364 mm motor fit in the mono drive kit?

Big thanks to @JTAG for the suggestion. Our VESC’s now come with a larger capacitor on C37, definitely makes for a more robust build. We have been implementing this change for the past few weeks so some of you already have this upgrade on your VESC. :wink:

6 Likes

@chaka I love how quickly you guys can turn these hardware updates into reality. Top notch!

Can i use a solid state switch instead that way would be no spark anywhere

This upgrade has nothing to do with anti-spark.

Vedder has designed an in-rush controller that works very well if you want to use a switch rather than unplugging your battery to power on and off.

SparkSwitch BOM

Upgraded Gerber Files - OshPark

yes, the vedder antispark is just a solid state switch. see the esk8.de shop, they have it.

Do you know the difference between vedder’s and torqueboar’s

both are solid state, just different pcb layouts.

Give it up for Vedder! Looks like it wont be long till v5 is released. Lets hope everything goes smoothly and don’t forget to send him some support, he has been hard at work!

8 Likes

That’s quite some real estate! Does the v5 eliminate the drv8302 altogether?