Vedder's VESC 6.0

I don’t think it will be able to because smartphones use Bluetooth and not NRF.

1 Like

Bluetooth is necessary for that sort of communication. Unfortunately it’s quite a task to implement, especially from a legal point of view. Bluetooth communication is not something you can have for free.

Frank

1 Like

Relax, coming soon.

Frank

instead of adding bluetooth to the VESC, one possible way is to have an attachment that allows BT connectivity while the base VESC can understand BT but doesnt have any form of receivers - might be an idea.

i think it would be awesome to have a programme card for vesc so we could program it on the go and make it much simpler for people

That card is called smart phone in future. The connection will need to be Bluetooth.

Frank

that would be wicked!!!

hey frank how long does it normally take to restock your ultimate mtb,s ruffly? sorry for the off topic question guys

Bump this up

1 Like

HW 4.xx FW works, we use it and its integrated into another VESC-Tool Version. Benjamin wants to open that section on the Website soon, so that Betas can download the Vesc-Tool with FW 4 Support. After Beta all VESC-Tools will go public.

Frank

1 Like

I need to check if we have an estimated delivery date already. We are desperate to receive the goods.

Frank

How long does this beta takes?

Maybe you should consider a separate Beta User-base just for the VESC 4’s :slight_smile: You should get more data if its just people that only have access to a VESC4.

1 Like

ok thanks frank

Well, it gets a bit to much. The feedback should be of a scale that it can be handled. Vesc-Tool is not far away.

Frank

$300 a piece is insane! I will wait for a China clone if that’s the case. $185 is fine.

1 Like

It’s actually $385usd when converted from British pounds

Minus 20%, because european prices include tax.

I wasn’t aware. Ecerytime I go to Trampas site and go through the checkout process it didn’t deduct the 20%. Thanks for the heads up tho

287$ is still pretty high but the quality is just astonishing. Plus a good portion goes to the creator (vedder); @NAT-Frank buying chinese clones is like using torrents for movies; buying from some reputable sellers is like using netflix (5-10% goes to the creator); the only equivalent of buyng the original dvd right now is going with trampa (I guess they share about 50% with vedder).