User feedback Category

just an idea… how about a user feedback category for the e-board graiglist

Hopefully this gets bumped to the top and noticed. Just a suggestion. I like the idea of a feedback category as well. We used to have one on our rc forum before it’s evil dictator sold it to an outsider for peanuts which he used for monetary gain.

The category could be basically named “user/member feedback”. Each thread would be a user name. Like “i2oadsweepei2” Inside each post in that thread people could post short comments about the transactions thay have had with that member. Either buying, selling, sent for free. There was also a minimum post count to post in the for sale section. ie: Great transaction buying from i2oadsweepei2, everything was as described. Shipping was fast!! Do not hesitate. Would do business again for sure!!.. Then the person on the other side of the transaction could reply thanks or whatever. Then go to or create and new thread if there isn’t one for the user they interacted with.

This should specifically be separate from actual venders and group buy feedback. I truely think they deserve their own category. IMO anyway…

I’ve had many good interactions with others on here and they go unnoticed. This really improved trust amongst users. Anyway, just wanted to add that all my private transactions have been perfect. All my vendor transactions have been perfect with the exception of one that has warranted its own thread as of late… it helps us resell our goods to other users. Trust is a big deal.

Thanks for reading :open_book:. Also thanks to everyone who looks after this forum and keeps us all in line.

2 Likes